Starfinder Playlist

Issues with FGU Modern Dark theme

Hi Guys,

I am seeing the following issues while using the Modern Dark Theme.

The characters and NPC items in the Combat Tracker overhang the left edge of the window when using the new Dark theme instead of being completely in the frame.

I have also noticed that the text everywhere in the Dark theme is light, except the tabs on the character sheet and when you use the different Race languages when the text is black.

Thanks,

Hawser64 on Twitch

Welcome to the FG forums!

Which ruleset are you using?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This was using the 5e ruleset.

I think the text colour is meant to be black but I'm not sure. At any rate you are correct in that it's black. I can't see any issues with the CT however. Make sure that you don't have more than one theme selected and also that you are testing in a new campaign without extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've completely removed all my extensions except the Modern Dark Theme and unloaded all my modules and I'm still seeing the Combat Tracker items not fitting the Combat Tracker pane on the left side. See image attached.

I also created a new campaign and did not select any extensions except the Dark Modern and did not load any modules. looked exactly the same when I added some NPCs to the Combat Tracker.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by erickst64; June 11th, 2021 at 20:31.

Well of course I was just testing with the Dark Theme; I hadn't realised that there was also a Modern Dark Theme (and I clearly didn't read your post thoroughly enough). So, yes. Things do seem a little squiffy as far as the CT is concerned.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by erickst64 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am seeing the following issues while using the Modern Dark Theme.

The characters and NPC items in the Combat Tracker overhang the left edge of the window when using the new Dark theme instead of being completely in the frame.

I have also noticed that the text everywhere in the Dark theme is light, except the tabs on the character sheet and when you use the different Race languages when the text is black.

Thanks,

Hawser64 on Twitch
    Thanks so much for the input. The Combat Tracker and darker font on the tabs was an aesthetic choice, and the different languages being black has been fixed and if not already pushed, should be in the next products update.

Thread Information