FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG - 1 player - LF Friday night or Sunday afternoon/evening CST - Starfinder

FG License: Free but willing to upgrade.
    Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a weekly game on a Friday night or Sunday afternoon/evening preferably.
    Term: I'm good with a long term game.
    Voice: I don't have an issue with voice/video during gameplay.

Game System Preferred: Starfinder
    Game System Experience: I'm new to Starfinder. I've played my share of 5e games in the past but just recently discovered Starfinder.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I installed the free version a long time ago and thats about it. It can't be that difficult to figure out. Right!?!?!?

Character Type Preferred: I tend to lean toward the sneaky, devious types. In 5e, a rogue or warlock seems to fit me best. I am playing a cleric along with my warlock in my current campaign. I don't mind being the "support" or "ranged dps" character.

About me: I grew up playing video games. I've played them from their infancy up to this day. I somehow missed out on the pen and paper era of gaming...probably due to the video games.

I've spent the last few years playing 5e and a homebrew game my friend helped create. Thats the extent of my pen and paper experience. I want to try something new...Starfinder to be specific. I'm hoping for a mature group that wants to share a lot of battles, laughs and adventures together. I prefer a good mix of dice rolling and role playing.

This is starting to sound like an online dating questionnaire. Yeah, I'm done.

Let me know if you think I might fit into you group/campaign.

--
    Gnitch

Starfinder Sunday nights 5pm PST

Gnitch-

My background is similar. No long walks on the beach or body type preferences here though.

I am presently the DM for the Dead Suns Starfinder AP. Our group at present is a mix of experienced TTRPG players and brand new players. ALL OF US are brand new to the Starfinder rules system.
    Additionally, I have next to no experience as a player and am new to GM'ing (first go at it) but our group has helped fill in any holes in my experience. We are just starting book 2 (of 6) of the campaign but one of our players is planning a return to University and may be frequently unavailable. We are looking for someone who can play regularly and long term. If the group dynamics prove good we have even discussed in passing a continuation after this run.

IF you think you would like to give us a go let me know and we can let you try us out this Sunday

Thread Information