DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: issues

i think i made all as you describe, step by step.
    the strange thing, at this moment, is that i can not log in to finalize the process.

there is a place where i can see this timer countdown?

I suggest you email [email protected] They may be able to access the backend systems and provide better support on this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

than i wait...
    sadly...
    thank you for support, i hope to resolve it easly as you said.
    if i can not we meet again.
    see you

one last thing...
    i open FG and i click on cthulhu manual.
    it tells me that i can purchase it.
    i click and it tells me that i need a full or ultimate licence...

i have the standard one...

If you haven't got your Steam account synched then you won't have the Call of Cthulhu ruleset installed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I thought that Steam would only show DLC attached to one or the other products (FGC or FGU) but not both. Is that correct?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Steam DLC will only show under the product you originally purchased under (FGC or FGU). However, after linking your Steam account on the FG website using the link at the top of this page, your FG account will be linked to get DLC from both FGC and FGU. The updater for both FGC and FGU use the same mechanism to query Steam ownership, I believe. So, linking accounts should provide content in both.

To verify that your Steam account is correctly linked, please contact [email protected]; and also provide the name of the product which is not being updated. They should be able to make sure that the account is linked correctly.

Regards,
    JPG

After several days i think was a steam problem.
    My web account is stoked (i make too many wrong log in... But i don't... Waiting 24 hour straight to retry logging in.)
    I send a mail to steam explaining all this. I am waiting answer.

Question: i didn't need any sync if i bought FG on steam and the DLC on the official FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickeeper View Post
    Question: i didn't need any sync if i bought FG on steam and the DLC on the official FG?
    Correct.

Thread Information