DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: issues

issues

hi everyone,
    i try to syncronize my fantasy ground with steam but when i insert user and password it tells me that i made too many try and i have to wait for retry.
    it happen yesterday.
    I retry today but it tells the same and i still can't syncronize.
    there is another method to syncronize or a system to reset the hub?
    thank you

You can synchronize your Steam purchases here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

i do but it say i have to wait... since 24 hour.
    it seems strange.

i think it is a Steam problem, i see the program, i see the dlc, only in classic version,( i bought fantasy ground unity ad dlc first, but the dlc was not present in library... i think i missundestanding the both compatibility of unity and classic with dlc... anyway i bought the classic version too. in this case i see the dlc, steam tell that it is installed but i can not use it
    what a mess

Unity and Classic both use Steam DLC. You should only have to link your Steam account to your FG account (Rickeeper) once.

Can you give details of what you mean by "steam tell that it is installed but i can not use it"?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

in the case of classic one, in steam library the dlc appear down the program and steam tells that it is installed.
    in the case of unity the dlc not appear anywere.
    in both case the dlc not appear when i start the program.
    maybe for steam synk.

Have you clicked the button that says "Check for Updates" in the bottom left of the Fantasy Grounds launcher? You will need to do this for FGU and FGC independently after syncing your accounts.

i think that if i can synk it will be resolved. but i can not...
    i was logged in steam but whan i go straight to the link for synk it tells me that am not logged, that i try too many log and i have to wait for another try.
    i retry every hour yesterday and 2 time today but nothing change. i have to wait... maybe in eternity...

yes, i try to update both program

It might be resetting the countdown timer each time you try to login. You might try waiting a full 24 hours before trying to login again. Also, you might want to verify that you have the correct passwords before attempting again.

Thread Information