FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Help

Help

Hello everyone, i have only fantasy ground unity standard.
    I bought a Call of cthulhu dlc but i can't load it in the ruleset of the game.
    Steam tell that i have it in my library bit i can't see it in the list.
    Tank you

Welcome to the Fantasy Grounds forums.

You've posted the same question in two different support forums. Do you have FG Classic or FG Unity?

Assuming you're on Unity, follow all of the steps in this guide: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...0%2Bon%2BSteam Make sure you do a full update at the end.

Once this has been done, if you still can't see the Call of Cthulhu ruleset in the "Create Campaign" screen - make sure the version in the top right of the main startup screen doesn't show v4.1.3 FREE - if it does show free, then re-add your license key, and run and update.

If you see your proper license version, but still don't see Steam purchases, then re-link your Steam account by going to Settings -> Account -> Link Steam, and then run an update.

After this - you should be able to create a new campaign using the Call of Cthulhu ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information