STAR TREK 2d20

Exporting Module FGU

Hi,

I was trying to export a simple homemade module for checking XML script, but the images are not exported. They are there but links disappeared and if you click on images they are not there, although the image folder is there with the images.

5E ruleset
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

You'd have to provide a copy of the campaign folder and images all zipped up for us to test the scenario. I would recommend trying to simplify to a small example to break down the issue; and prevent having to zip everything up.

Regards,
    JPG

Are you making sure that these images have been added to the campaign (in other words they are listed in the Images and maps button) and that they aren't in another module?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I only see three images in the campaign you sent me; and only three image records in the campaign list that are not module records. When I export all image records, it creates a module that has all the images inside as well as all the image records available when I open it.

* Are you expecting image records from other modules to export? (Image records from other modules will not export; only local campaign records.) (Also, graphic assets will only be exported to modules when they are local, not part of loaded modules.)

* Do you have any unzipped folders in your FG data folder under the modules subfolder which could override the .MOD file? (i.e. priority order for content is: folder, file, vault)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Are you making sure that these images have been added to the campaign (in other words they are listed in the Images and maps button) and that they aren't in another module?

Yes, also If I try to create images from campaign assets it says they are already there
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    * Do you have any unzipped folders in your FG data folder under the modules subfolder which could override the .MOD file? (i.e. priority order for content is: folder, file, vault)
    Regards,
    JPG
    Here you are, thanks!
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Thread Information