FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudgel View Post
    Hi Gang - i tried to get into the ICE discord server and I am in and not. The channel appeared but I can't read anything in the lobby. I am assuming it is a permission thing. How do I get permission? Thanks.
    Just talking....did you create an account and then log back in? That worked for me using an invite. It's worth persevering as the server is a mine of great rolemaster information.

Good luck - Rainbird

Blog Entries
    Go into the #server-guidelines section and click on the check mark at the bottom of the statements there.

Screenshot 2021-08-16 174639.png
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Unfortunately, I am not sure why that is happening. I am not the admin and haven't heard of any permission settings for joining. Do you have any issues with other Discord servers?
    Heya Kudgel - kewl nick.

there should be some forum/topic that you have access to that you need to accept the ToS for.
    after that the server will blow up and show you how many more sections there are!

Quote Originally Posted by Kudgel View Post
    Hi Gang - i tried to get into the ICE discord server and I am in and not. The channel appeared but I can't read anything in the lobby. I am assuming it is a permission thing. How do I get permission? Thanks.
    I hope you've already figured out your answer, but just in case: the discord has a welcome message you need to read and agree to. Until then there is a network error message saying the channel contents have failed to load.
    Access-Discord.png See this picture for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    I'm also curious if there is a good example that can really show off what a good Rolemaster dungeon adventure might look like that I might be able to purchase off DriveThruRPG, or even eBay or something. I've done some googling for "best Rolemaster adventures" and also just poking around DriveThruRPG for Rolemaster material, but I don't feel like I've really found something where a lot of people are like "Yeah, this adventure right here was a great one and shows you what Rolemaster is all about!" I saw a lot of references to Shadow World but that seems like a campaign setting rather than an actual adventure.

I did see that there's a free adventure in the modules/extensions thread for Rolemaster that I'll check out, but I'm really curious about any officially published material, or any personal experiences people have had running a dungeon-based Rolemaster game.
    Been a couple months but it seems not a lot of direct answers to your question, so in the chance you're still around, here's my thoughts. I'm not aware of any Rolemaster dungeons, most adventures and campaigns are city and wilderness based. Tales from the Gryphon Inn is your go-to collection of short adventures for easy grab and go play.

The Jaiman book has the core bits of a campaign built into it, which I have run two groups through. It does require the GM to do most of the work, but there are locations and NPCs and key adventure milestones.

Gethaena is a detailed campaign broken into seven adventures. Unusual flavor to it with powerful entities that act like gods and torment the people of their unique little isolated realm. I've always liked this because unlike most of the Shadow World books which deal with large complex plots, this starts small with just saving a child.

Those are my recommendations for starting. Gethaena might be the easiest as I think about it.

Thread Information