5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GM, LF 2 Players, D&D 5E Home Brew/Starfinder, Sundays 5-8 PM EST (2200-0100 UTC)

This posting has been filled. Thanks to everyone that applied.

FG License: FGU – Ultimate

Game System: 5E + Starfinder (Switch between games. 1 Week D&D, next week SF and so on)

Time Zone: USA – Eastern Time (-5 UTC)
    Day of week and time: Sunday. 5:00PM EST (1700 EST) to 8:00PM EST, (2000 EST)
    If new game, planned start date: Already an established game, currently on second campaign
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, weekly
    Term: Indefinite, playing a campaign, not a module. We are looking for a core group of players that comes back week after week because they enjoy the game and each others company.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No. We do use cameras in Discord mostly to facilitate role-playing, but we do not record/stream.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 adjustable to player input
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 4, looking for 2 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: 5E character will be starting at 4th level. Starfinder character will be 1st level.
    Character restrictions: Pretty wide open. We have the Players Handbook, Xanathars, Tasha's, Mordekainen's and Volo's books and will allow most of the content from those books. I have, in addition, a homebrew race and a couple homebrew classes/sub-classes.
    Details of your scenario: 5E = A homebrew, high fantasy, world. We are currently running a home brew version of the Rod of Seven Parts. In the last session, the group is closing in on the second piece. For Starfinder, we are playing through the module: Incident at Absalom Station

This is not a one shot adventure, it is a long term campaign. We're looking for energetic players willing to show up, play, and have fun. If this interests you, please either reply here or send me a message through the forums. We will accept any level of player, so don't hesitate to apply if you are a new D&D/SF player or are new to Fantasy Grounds.

Please Note: We are playing Starfinder, every other week. This is a new system/game to all of us--so we are learning as we go. One of my 5e players is running this game, which gives me the opportunity to play. To date, we've played two SF sessions and had a blast, even though we're still wading through the rules. So if you're looking for an opportunity to mix things up a little bit, this might be the game for you.
    Last edited by JonStormbringer; June 18th, 2021 at 02:19.

Well, shucks. My best friend and I are looking for a D&D game to join. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in learning a whole new system and I doubt that he is either and alternating systems like that would probably water down the experience for us.
    Ultimate License Holder

I sent a private message regarding this. I'm interested in Starfinder but not 5e. I'm not sure if that's doable for your group or not.

Quote Originally Posted by KainVorador View Post
    Well, shucks. My best friend and I are looking for a D&D game to join. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in learning a whole new system and I doubt that he is either and alternating systems like that would probably water down the experience for us.
    I understand and respect where you are coming from. We started out, purely as a 5E group, but after a year, one of my players asked if he could GM StarFinder as a way of giving me a break and allowing me the opportunity to play. Initially, we were playing SF only once a month, but quickly found out we were having a hard time remembering where we left off--even with notes. In the end, we decided to alternate games and it's worked out really well. As a pretty dedicated homebrewer, it's nice to have an extra week to prep my 5E campaign.

I wish you, and your friend, the best of luck in your search for a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnitch View Post
    I sent a private message regarding this. I'm interested in Starfinder but not 5e. I'm not sure if that's doable for your group or not.
    Got it and responded. Thank you.

Just to clarify, we are looking for members to play both 5E and SF--alternating weeks. Two games for the price of one!

One position has been filled, but we're still looking for one more.

I would be interested in either game. I haven't RP'd for a while, but am looking forward to joining a great group. My name is Patrick, I have no camera, but do have a headset, I guess if needed I can get one. Let me know if I meet your qualifications. I do have both FGC and FGU, just not ultimate editions. I will pm you with my email.

Hey I would definitely be interested in both games. I am a forever DM running a Homebrew 5e game, as well as Odyssey of the Dragonlords 5e. My westmarch group went to **** months ago and I haven't played a PC in a while. Totally in my window of availability and I like to think I'm easy to get a long with. Discord is Sauce#4992 if you want to chat! I'd love to play

Thread Information