5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Alien RPG - Three Act One Shot

Hey you bunch of space truckers,

I'm running the Alien RPG over three Sundays, 20th and 27th June and 4th July, the scenario involves the crew of a rescue/salvage vessel the Almayer receiving a distress call from commercial towing vehicle Nostromo out of the Solomons...

Alien RPG is an excellent system for one shots and short campaigns, based on one of the greatest sci fi/horror franchises ever, it does an excellent job of capturing the fragility and anxiety of no-one being able to hear you scream.

If you fancy your luck against the scariest monster of all time then post a reply or send me a DM, no experience is necessary (the rules are really easy, pick up and play), I try to run a really relaxed, fun table so people who enjoy role play, story telling and blind panic are most welcome. I've been GMing horror games (Cthulhu mostly) on FG for almost three years now so come and help me create that spooky Giger atmosphere

Discord and demo version of FGU are all you'll need. Game would be starting 7pm UK time (which is 6pm GMT I think)
    Last edited by vincentprice; June 6th, 2021 at 21:26.

Hey, are there still spaces for this? I’ve bought the system but haven’t gotten around to playing it yet and am really interested. I also haven’t roleplayed for decades as I’m got more into board games. Let me know! Cheers, Steve

Quote Originally Posted by steveslaw View Post
    Hey, are there still spaces for this? I’ve bought the system but haven’t gotten around to playing it yet and am really interested. I also haven’t roleplayed for decades as I’m got more into board games. Let me know! Cheers, Steve
    Hey, actually there is room, the issue is there hasn't been that much interest so far, just yourself and someone else asking about the system so if I do manage to get a group together for it you would be more than welcome to join

I've been looking at this game/system for a while and would love to try it - I wouldn't be available 6/20 (Father's Day) though. If you end up with different starting day I'd be interested in joining.

Quote Originally Posted by NickGaidin View Post
    I've been looking at this game/system for a while and would love to try it - I wouldn't be available 6/20 (Father's Day) though. If you end up with different starting day I'd be interested in joining.
    I'm not stuck on Father's Day, happy to run it any time at all, we would just need another 1 or 2 players

Makes me wish I wasn't house sitting this weekend, my mom has HORRIBLE internet. Otherwise I'd jump right into this. I'm really interested in the Alien RPG.

Hi, messaged you all to try and re-schedule the game for time(s) when everyone would be available

Hi,
    I was really interested when I read your post but I had a commitment on 20th June - and I was disappointed I could not join you. Now it's rescheduled I can. I would LOVE to if there is space.
    Sunday evenings are usually good for me. I've never played before but I planned to buy the starter set so I will know the basic rules. Can I join you?
    Hoping,
    Mark

Hey there! Just saw this post as I scour the forums looking for a one-shot we can get into. We LOVE ARPG, and if you ever want to run this again, please let me know! Here's our details:

LFG 3 Players LF Saturday One-Shot Game EST US Time Zone prefer 5E or Alien RPG.
    FG License: I have an ultimate licence, other 2 have the free license.
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time USA
    Time: This Saturday (tomorrow). Looking for a one-shot.
    Voice: We can voice and video. We have a paid zoom account and are all set up.

Game System Preferred: 5E or Alien RPG.
    Game System Experience: We are very experienced in 5E, and have run a few games in ARPG
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: We are very experienced with FG

Character Type Preferred: No preferences
    About us:

We play together in a bi-weekly campaign, but too many of our players couldn't make it this week, so we thought a one-shot might be fun instead! We have been adventuring together for over 6 years, so we work very well together and know how to have fun and keep a game moving along.
    I am a forever-GM who would like a break and have a moment to just play alongside my players.

Thread Information