Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Pit (LOS)

Pit (LOS)

I have been trying to figure out how to use the new PIT and SHADOW CASTER feature s. I can't seem to find instructions anywhere. Anyone have a link?

Thanks! I really want to scare my party with this
    Daniel A George

For pits look here look at Video 13 in "How do I ???? in Unity" - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity

I know Zacchaeus did one on the shadow oculars too but I don't remember which one it was. Going through all LOS videos on that thread is a great start.

Edit: And welcome to the forums
    Last edited by Griogre; June 5th, 2021 at 20:46.

I'm not sure that I did cover the shadow occluders in any of the videos that I did. However they're pretty straightforward. They have no impact on line of sight either in blocking movement or sight. their only function is to cast a shadow where there is no occluder that would otherwise do so. For example a standard sized table wouldn't normally have an occluder of any kind on it so it wouldn't cast a shadow. But you could add a shadow occluder to do that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I remember a video with a temple statue/altar? Where you were playing with the shadow occulars? Maybe that was one of Doug's?

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    I remember a video with a temple statue/altar? Where you were playing with the shadow occulars? Maybe that was one of Doug's?
    You are correct. Now you’ve said that I remember it too
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

THANK YOU!! Going to dig in!
    Daniel A George

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not sure that I did cover the shadow occluders in any of the videos that I did. However they're pretty straightforward. They have no impact on line of sight either in blocking movement or sight. their only function is to cast a shadow where there is no occluder that would otherwise do so. For example a standard sized table wouldn't normally have an occluder of any kind on it so it wouldn't cast a shadow. But you could add a shadow occluder to do that.
    Thanks for your great videos. I was self taught on FG and I learned some great new tips.
    Daniel A George

Thread Information