STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

View: Wounds Categories

Hi All,

The health status in the combat tracker remains as detailed for me, regardless of whether I've chosen Simple or Detailed. What am I doing wrong?

Also (Not that important), If you turn off 'Player: Show turn order' The headings are removed from the combat tracker for players. Also, it still seems to order them, is this correct?

Thanks for the help.

Ash

Are you the GM? If so, you should always see detailed status I think. I think the options are for what the player sees.

If you connect a second instance to your campaign you can see what the players see. Basically launch FG again, and connect using localhost as the server name if you are setting up a LAN game. If you are using FGU and the Cloud option, you will need to find your game in the list to connect to it.

Example of the settings I use:

What the GM sees:

What the player sees:

For your second item, I see the same as the player.

Thanks for the reply.

Wounds Categories:

Yes, that's exactly what I see. There is no difference, however, if I choose between Simple and Detailed They both show Detailed wounds..

From the wiki;

View: Wound Categories

When general health status is displayed in the player Combat Tracker, this option determines the level of information shown about the wound.

Status: Four wound types are shown: Healthy, Wounded, Heavy and Dying.
    Detailed: Six wound types are shown: Healthy, Light, Moderate, Heavy, Critical, Dying).

I assume Status was a mistype for Simple in the wiki. I was wondering if it didn't show simple because I had chosen other options that stopped it.

I see.

The Wiki should probably be updated, at least for the Detailed status options. They should be: Healthy, Light, Medium, Severe, Critical, and Unconscious or Dead.

For the Simple option, that does look like a bug, but @dakadin would have to weigh in on that one.

Yeah that is likely something that I need to check out and get fixed. I will see about doing it soon.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

I’d like to add that I’ve been using Rolemaster on Fantasy Grounds for a few years (the only system I’ve used), and these are the only two minor things that I’ve really noticed. They don’t break anything at all.

After playing a Pathfinder campaign recently, it really highlighted to me how awesome the Rolemaster integration is in Fantasy Grounds!

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Tuesday's update should make combat run even smoother. I need to put together a post explaining all the changes to NPCs and the Table Resolver that speed combat up considerably.

Hi TopHatG,

Both of those options were inherited from CoreRPG and when I was first doing the conversion, I missed the fact that they were being used. I've updated my dev build so both issues are fixed now. They won't be in this Tuesday's release but will be in the release after that. Please let me know if you see anything else like that.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

The wiki has also been updated.

Great job on the recent release Dakadin! Much appreciated.

Regards - Rainbird

Thread Information