FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    There is only one version of the client - only the license type changes - so the demo is the client and therefore the same version as any licensed client.

As noted in the first post Classic will still be available but will not get any updates after the cut off date.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There is only one version of the client - only the license type changes - so the demo is the client and therefore the same version as any licensed client.

As noted in the first post Classic will still be available but will not get any updates after the cut off date.
    I think you misunderstood what they were asking.

1) Will the FGC client still remain available for downloading (for any reason, may need to reinstall or install on a new computer)?
    2) Will that new and reinstalled client installations be able to get the final update as it set on 24-JUN-2021?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I think you misunderstood what they were asking.

1) Will the FGC client still remain available for downloading (for any reason, may need to reinstall or install on a new computer)?
    2) Will that new and reinstalled client installations be able to get the final update as it set on 24-JUN-2021?
    I thought that was the questions I answered. At any rate, yes to both.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Exceedingly good move.

Still grumpy that the actions tab is broken for mid-high level play in unity currently with god awful performance. But having one product to focus on gives me more confidence that it will actually be fixed at some point in time.

I agree, I have a party of 16th level, people and sometimes is laggy in the actions tab. Performance now should be the first thing to improve.
    Neuronblaster GM on warhorn.net

Quote Originally Posted by *Neuro* View Post
    I agree, I have a party of 16th level, people and sometimes is laggy in the actions tab. Performance now should be the first thing to improve.
    I would have killed them all by now. Level 16!!!!!!!

I'm just hearing about this now– I've been doing all of my updates through the program itself – and only because FG is having some type of sale. $150 is kind of steep at this time – I know I'm not the only one who has been out of work this last year and 1/2. And yes, I know that that's at half price.
    Last edited by Rhel; June 15th, 2021 at 23:37.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhel View Post
    I'm just hearing about this now– I've been doing all of my updates through the program itself – and only because FG is having some type of sale. $150 is kind of steep at this time – I know I'm not the only one who has been out of work this last year and 1/2. And yes, I know that that's at half price.
    You can keep using FG Classic after this date. You won't be able to buy new modules for FGC after this date, but this is probably not a main concern for you at the moment if you are out of work. The upgrade price for you would be $75 with the upgrade discount, not $150. We plan to run the upgrade discount for a while longer, so hopefully that will still be available when you are in a better position financially. In the meantime, you can keep playing on FG Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    You can keep using FG Classic after this date. You won't be able to buy new modules for FGC after this date, but this is probably not a main concern for you at the moment if you are out of work. The upgrade price for you would be $75 with the upgrade discount, not $150. We plan to run the upgrade discount for a while longer, so hopefully that will still be available when you are in a better position financially. In the meantime, you can keep playing on FG Classic.
    Wait, does this mean if I buy something AFTER the 24th that DID work with classic, I won't get the classic version?

Thread Information