5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Very glad to see the date for this given. It means content development will be much more simple. I've been holding off working on various projects myself because of this.

Happy to see this day come.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    This saddens me greatly... Being a player in both systems (FGC and FGU), I greatly love the ease of usage in FGC compared to the more buggy FGU. FGU breaks, it gets fixed, it breaks again... FGC continues onward and has a much smaller resource usage (i.e. players don't have to reboot in the middle of a game bc their system just started smoking)... I would appreciate it if Smiteworks would consider two stores, one for each system.
    Just not sustainable from a software or content development perspective. Different beasts that requires more effort. Every major software does it.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I am glad to see FGC depreciated as it will make life easier on the developers and maybe speed up some of the internal testing, however, I do think that the timeframe is shorter than most people might have anticipated at only 20 days from announcement to ending.

FGC is not deprecated; we're just starting the sunsetting process. FGC will continue to remain supported for now; just no new products will be released, and no new updates will be provided to DLC.

Regards,
    JPG

Good New!

This may be a silly question, but all of our previous purchases will still be available in FGU, correct? We won't have to rebuy the modules or rulesets we purchased already?
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    This may be a silly question, but all of our previous purchases will still be available in FGU, correct? We won't have to rebuy the modules or rulesets we purchased already?
    Yes, they're mapped to your account. Just login with the same account in FGU after you've got the license and you should see all purchased products after an update.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    How can I upgrade to Fantasy Grounds Unity
    This will be a paid upgrade, but it is discounted by 50% for owners of FG Classic if you upgrade to the same type of license. If there is a sale going on, this gets applied after the discount. Your campaigns and creations can be copied over to FG Unity and you can resume play there. To upgrade, just login and add the FGU license to your cart and you see the discount applied in your shopping cart.
    How do we do this with Steam? And will the discount still apply? I've been wanting to upgrade for awhile, but I have a large paid library of Pathfinder material (Core Rules and Campaigns), and rebuying material is a waste of resources.

Is there a process in place for a Player to be able to buy their GM a discounted Ultimate Upgrade on the GM's account?
    -Lone Jedi
    (Jason)
    Savage Worlds Evangelist and Monkey of Coding

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldran View Post
    How do we do this with Steam? And will the discount still apply? I've been wanting to upgrade for awhile, but I have a large paid library of Pathfinder material (Core Rules and Campaigns), and rebuying material is a waste of resources.
    DLC from FGC is forward compatible with FGU so you don't have to re-purchase anything.

Going forward, new DLC will be released as FGU compatible only, so it won't work in FGC.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information