DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie Lord Noakes View Post
    depending on how quickly the hassles of unity are sorted out.
    It seems you operate with old information and I hope you are not spreading misinformation. Unity is stable and the "hassles" are no more. There has been major release with dynamic lights and other features that are awesome. Minor bugs or quirks are ironed out very fast and if you look the changelogs - they are close to none.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

OK - thanks for your opinion - noted.

OK - thanks for your opinion - noted.
    Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Hmmmm.
    Troll in the dungeon! Harry Potter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Troll in the dungeon! Harry Potter.
    Please keep this thread on topic. If you don't have anything to contribute, please don't. Thank you.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I know you have walked the edge of 'not' accusing me, so please do not do so. The misinform is to give information that is knowingly or unknowingly incorrect. Misinformation happens all the time sadly - and most of the time, it is not (I think) unintentional.
    However, I am assuming the Unity does have glitches and is not fully stable... unless it has changed since last Sunday when I last played. So it may be fine for you, but it is not for me, and all I can do, is comment if needed, on my own experience, since I do not have 'your' experience.

I have already said that I like the software, support the software and Smiteworks. However, I am not blinkered - if it still needs things sorted as far as I can see, that that is my view, based on my first-hand evidence. I do not need a passive-aggressive threat - it simply will not work on me, but it does you and this forum no credit, to try to be that way.

However, I am assuming the Unity does have glitches and is not fully stable... unless it has changed since last Sunday when I last played. So it may be fine for you, but it is not for me, and all I can do, is comment if needed, on my own experience, since I do not have 'your' experience.
    Please report any issues you have in the House of Healing - Unity sub forum.

The fact of the matter, like it or not, is that come June 24th there will not be any new updates/products for Fantasy Grounds Classic. If you want to get updates and access to new products, you'll need to use FG Unity. If you have issues with FG Unity, the best approach is to report them in the House of Healing - Unity sub forum so the devs are made aware and can provide feedback and fixes as needed. This will help to make FG Unity better for you and others.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    In truth, I understand why you are making the change to Unity - let's be honest, it is likely not 'all' about functionality, it is a lot about money. And that's fine - you are doing a great job and deserve to be rewarded for the excellent work you do.
    Please understand, most everyone posting in this thread, and I think everyone responding to you, do not work for or represent SmiteWorks (the company that produces FG). Only those people with an actual "SmiteWorks" tag work for the company, the rest of us are just users like you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

And on that note. I think enough ground has been covered on this thread to clearly rehash the original post many times over. Closing the thread.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information