STAR TREK 2d20

"image:" apperaring before image title on story

On any rule set, module etc, when I drag and drop an image to a story, the text "image: " shows up before the title and after the pin in the story. This never used to happen. It does not happen when I click and drag the title from the images list, but it does when I click drag on an image pin, either from the image list or the image itself. Is this a new feature from a FG update? Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I have searched for a solution several times and no one seems to be having this issue.

This has been part of the core system for quite some time. Dragging from the link will add a prefix based on the record type (ex: Tables will be "Table:"). You can forgo the prefix by dragging from the text in the masterindex instead of the link.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Np
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information