5E Character Create Playlist

LFP - 5E - Storm King's Thunder. Wednesday 630pm AEST

FG License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite, Running on FG Unity
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone:
    Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10)
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 6:30PM(aest)
    Planned start date: 23 June (as a potential session zero or to start if we can organize ourselves prior)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3HR sessions, weekly
    Term: Working through published adventure Approx lvl 1-15 with potential to continue if the group is keen

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50:50. RP is encouraged but not essential (I know some ppl can be shy, combat will be a mix of battlemap and theatre of mind)
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 1, would like a party of 4 or 5
    Character starting level & equipment: Start lvl 1, standard equipment
    Character restrictions: Open to discuss character options, no inherently evil characters

calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=6081
    Last edited by Goltron; June 3rd, 2021 at 05:55. Reason: Player count

Interested. PM'ed you.
    Already in another fortnightly game, happy to be in a weekly.

22/06 - Haven't had a reply yet. Assuming no interest.

Message me for any future weekly.
    Last edited by JeffCheah; June 22nd, 2021 at 04:44.

He's no doubt been busy, but I'm sure he'll get to you as soon as he can. As a long time DM here, and a player in his previous games and this one to come, I can vouch for his willingness to get in on the game when the opportunity presents itself. He has, however, been out of it awhile, so it may take some easing back in. That said, I'll get a message off to him in my Discord to see what's going on in the meantime.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Sorry guys, my work life has had me totally rearrange my schedule suddenly and it leaves me no time to run this game for the time being.
    Hopefully it is short term and a solution can be found to get me back to my usual routine sooner rather than later.
    At this stage I'll have to cancel my plans to run the game.
    Thank you to all that showed interest and I apologise for failing at the eleventh hour.

Goltron.

Thank you both for the replies.

I understand real life tends to send challenges our way, despite what we plan.

Just keep me in mind when the next weekly comes along.

Indeed. That said, I could propose an alternative for you in the meantime or in addition to, should Goltron find the time to run things later, but that depends on your availability.

I run my own game on Sundays, but it's an old school day to night game. Which means it starts in the later part of the morning and runs until the earlier evening, before typical dinnertime. An optimal day would start between 10 AM and 11 AM and end around 6 PM to 7 PM. Expected play time is between six to eight hours on a weekly basis, much like I used to in my early days of roleplaying.

That said, the next campaign is intended to be Ravenloft, which means Gothic Horror, and as such, less emphasis on Heroic Fantasy combat scenes and more on narrative and roleplay, along with a higher expectation of playing something a bit more three dimensional with a backstory I can toy with. The fights will be there, but they take a backseat and are meant to be rather terrifying to face, instead of just another obstacle to overcome.

Naturally, this comes with a need for higher commitment and constant attendance, barring important real life matters taking priority, obviously. On the plus side, Goltron will be within easy reach if and when he does find that time to run his own game, as he is currently present in my Discord server.

If this is somewhat of interest to you, then feel free to drop me message here and speak your mind on whatever you feel necessary to share with a curious DM. If not, then I wish you all the luck in finding a game to join. The community is decent enough here, but Australian players are somewhat all over the place and not always easy to find. It shouldn't be too difficult to find a group to your liking though, if you're not fussy.
    Last edited by Teknykk; June 22nd, 2021 at 12:22.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Hey guys,

It has taken a bit of searching but i finally found some Aussie fantasy ground players. if you guys have any more room in either of your campaigns let me know. My discord is Wingnut22#9240 and i am based out of Victoria. i have been playing for about a year now so get back to me.

Cheers

Thread Information