Starfinder Playlist

Meanders 8 Token Pack

Hello Everyone - it's been a Long time coming, but Meanders Asset Pack 8 is now available on the FG Store.

This Asset Pack features 150+ pre-sized 'images' compatible for FGU and FGC with a wide range of assets to suit a huge range of generic fantasy games but particularly suited to the Meanders Modular Battlemap series offering art assets that match.

This asset set features a rich assortment of varied dungeon and fantasy dressings included:

o Wooden and Metal Banded Crates and Chests
    o Chairs, Tables and Furnishings
    o Barrels and Books, Parchment and Magical Grimoires
    o Desks, Bookshelves and Display Cases
    o Market Stalls, Sacks and Wares
    o 8 Horses, 1 Bull
    o Light Sources (Lamp, Torch, Brazier)
    o Carts, Rug, Grate, Stairs and Ladder
    o World Map, Iron Spike Trap, Stone Pillar
    o Bucket, Dwarven Features, Door, Pottery, Tombstone, Trapdoor
    o Treasure and Trap Chest
    o Broken/Ruined Furnishings
    o Bed, Blood Spatter, Canopies, Animal Crate, and Alchemist Bench

As per other packs, it is just $9.99.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

M8.jpg
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

MOD: Moved to Paid Creations. Advertisements for products are not meant to be posted in Tavern.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    MOD: Moved to Paid Creations. Advertisements for products are not meant to be posted in Tavern.
    In the rules for the paid creations sub-forum it states: "This area is the dedication location for advertising anything that is not free and not available in our main store listing." As Kris's Meanders products are on the FG store, I would expect it's allowed to post regarding his products elsewhere on the forums?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Apologies. I misunderstood the rules for the paid creations corner and have placed it back into Tavern.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Thank you Trenloe for the correction and support I was confused for a minute there - thank you Superteddy57 for doing your job moderating the forums.

Blog Entries
    Nice work Kris, you always do great work!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Thank you Trenloe for the correction and support I was confused for a minute there - thank you Superteddy57 for doing your job moderating the forums.
    I'm helping when I can and help keep things organized. I make mistakes at times, but will be quick to correct them. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Nice work Kris, you always do great work!
    Thank you very much for the kind words LE, very nice to hear such positive feedback. *fist bump*

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'm helping when I can and help keep things organized. I make mistakes at times, but will be quick to correct them. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    No worries mate

Thread Information