DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Ice Strike Blessing as Effect

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to Fantasy Grounds and hope someone can help me with my problem. In my group, one player plays a war priest. He fights with two Kukris and has Ice Strike as a blessing. I haven't found a way to temporarily give a weapon an additional 1d4 cold damage in the Spell Effects. Is it even possible to specifically give a weapon extra damage for a certain duration through an Spell Action or do I have to solve this differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsensine View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to Fantasy Grounds and hope someone can help me with my problem. In my group, one player plays a war priest. He fights with two Kukris and has Ice Strike as a blessing. I haven't found a way to temporarily give a weapon an additional 1d4 cold damage in the Spell Effects. Is it even possible to specifically give a weapon extra damage for a certain duration through an Spell Action or do I have to solve this differently?
    It is not possible to attach certain effects to just one weapon; if your player applies the effect from their action tab, then they can turn the effect off/on in the CT on their own

This extension here, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...athfinder-3-5E, may allow it though You could look at there and ask for it (it is a transferred extension of a 5e one which allows what you request)

He either needs to create an effect he can turn on and off or the other option is just to generate a new weapon and list that as part of its damage. Tho that is just another thing you will have to update all the time as well

Thread Information