DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question about LOS, Tokens and Walls.

Just curious if there is a way where I can get to move Tokens through Walls again as the GM. Since the update, I have not been able to move Tokens through Walls when LOS is turned on. I did find a work around, just grabbing the Token from the Combat Tracker and placing it on the map, but it was nice to move Tokens through walls on my end, especially when I design a fast map and doors are not perfect in size for Tokens to fit.

If anyone can help or give advice, that would be awesome! Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Yep, it's all detailed in the Patch notes. Linked from the announcement thread in the City Hall. Always good to check the City Hall to see what updates will be done before you hit the button

In short, hold shift while dragging the token as GM and you can move through walls etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you so very much. Been looking everywhere but the City Hall, lol.

Onwards to Adventure!

Blog Entries
    Oh, and shame on me, Welcome!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information