STAR TREK 2d20

Question about PC Automation

So I'm adding a new Kitsune Feat which gives the player a choice of a free cantrip basically.

The description is
    You’ve picked up a few magical tricks. During your daily preparations, choose daze, forbidding ward, or ghost sound. Until your next daily preparations, you can cast this cantrip as a divine innate spell at will. A cantrip is heightened to a spell level equal to half your level rounded up.
    I tried creating a spell class first [SPELLCLASS ADD spontaneous|Kitsune|divine|wisdom] but kept getting the error console message Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_automoation_pfrpg2.lua"]:958 attempt to index local 'sCastingType' (a nil value)

So I manually added the spell class and applied, as per the doc, following automation to the feat: [SPELL ADD Daze|Kitsune][SPELL ADD Forbidding Ward|Kitsune][SPELL ADD Ghost Sound|Kitsune]
    All I get is the Tracker message !!!Feat xyz added to pc unable to apply automation

What am I doing wrong?
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Use lower case "add".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay, that worked.

But annoyingly, this works as well: [WEAPON ADD Jaws|Unarmed Attack|Brawling|1d6|piercing|finesse, unarmed|0|0]
    which is why I thought I needed capitals.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

If you follow what is documented, rather than what works/doesn't work for other types of automation, you should be OK.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That was a very elegant way of saying RTFM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    That was a very elegant way of saying RTFM.
    Haha - thanks! I spent ages writing, and updating, that document - so I'd like a few people to actually use it!

Thread Information