STAR TREK 2d20

Old Adventure Paths

Good day,
    I had a subscription for years with Paizo and thus own Rise of the Runelords, Curse of the Crimson Throne, Second Darkness, Legacy of Fire, Council of Thieves, Kingmaker and Serpent's Skull booklets.
    When I synchronised accounts with Fantasy Grounds only Kingmaker came through.
    From what I have read, some APs are not yet converted to FGU.
    But some are, like Carrion Crown (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...=carrion+crown) yet I am not getting the discount at checkout.

Thank you for your counsel.
    Chris

I've had to sync twice before to see things come across, and seem to have to resync every once in a while because it seems to forget what I own. Hit the sync button again, wait a few minutes, and check once more would be my first suggestion.

Hello,
    Syncing more often did not help. I noticed I mixed up Carrion Crown and Crimson Throne.
    To rephrase my question, it might be easier to answer if the early APs will be converted to FGU. Thus far, other than Kingmaker they are not available, from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryzen View Post
    Hello,
    Syncing more often did not help. I noticed I mixed up Carrion Crown and Crimson Throne.
    To rephrase my question, it might be easier to answer if the early APs will be converted to FGU. Thus far, other than Kingmaker they are not available, from what I can see.
    Whether they have been updated to use FGU features or not does not affect whether they are available for FGU. Everything in the store currently works with both FGU and FGC. As I'm not a SmiteWorks employee I don't know if the discount would only apply if you had an FGC license for ones that aren't updated with FGU features, but I don't see why they would overcomplicate their store like that.

Rise of the Runelords is the Anniversary edition, so if the version you own is the 3.5 era AP issues, then it's not going to apply. Same with Curse of the Crimson Throne.

Second Darkness, Legacy of Fire, and Council of Thieves have not been adapted into FG (C or U).

Thank you ChrisRevocateur for confirming the non adapted adventure paths. I expected that the Anniversary Editions would not considered the same products as the old subscriptions APs.
    Currently I am not seeing the individual issues of Rise of the Runelords AP in the store. Could they have been removed if they did not migrate to Unity? From what I can tell on the forums, it did exist.

Currently I am not seeing the individual issues of Rise of the Runelords AP in the store. Could they have been removed if they did not migrate to Unity? From what I can tell on the forums, it did exist.
    None of those are available in FG - they never were. Only the Anniversary edition was converted. The same applies to Curse of the Crimson Throne.

And all FGC products are available on FGU.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you ChrisRevocateur for confirming the non adapted adventure paths. I expected that the Anniversary Editions would not considered the same products as the old subscriptions APs.
    They might have existed in the past as user-made modules, I don't know, but if it did those modules would most likely be rather out of date.

Thanks Trenloe and ChrisRevocateur for clearing up my confusion.

Thread Information