DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Extension] 5E Spell Components Check

This Extension will remind players of the spell components required to cast a spell when they cast them.
    If they have items in their inventory that could be used, they will be noted in the chat.
    It will also notify you if the caster has a casting focus, a component pouch, or if the spell consumes items.

New update
    Get it here

Now on the Forge!!
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; February 15th, 2024 at 20:53.

Hi, i have equiped the casting focus, but always said is not, can you show me how it is on the item?

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi, i have equiped the casting focus, but always said is not, can you show me how it is on the item?
    So it may be a mistake on my part, but here’s what’s supposed to happen.

It looks at the subtype of the item for the word “focus”. If it finds it, it’s going to look if the item is carried, equipped or not carried. If it’s not carried, you shouldn’t get a notification about a focus. If it’s carried, it says it’s not equipped, and if it’s equipped, it says it’s equipped.

If you have the latest update and that’s not the case, I’ll have to go fix that tonight.

focus.png

see picture
    What is it’s carried/equipped state?

focus.png

equipped
    Ok, i must have gotten the number associated with that state mixed up. I’ll fix that tonight after work.

focus.png

equipped
    I have a theory that it’s finding more than one focus, and is returning the value of the last one it looked at. So I’m putting in code to stop when it finds one equipped. If no focus is equipped, you’ll get the state of the last one it looked at.

Also fixing the logo error by including the logo. Update will be available soon, but IS NOT OUT AT THIS MOMENT. (Points to time stamp).

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    I have a theory that it’s finding more than one focus, and is returning the value of the last one it looked at. So I’m putting in code to stop when it finds one equipped. If no focus is equipped, you’ll get the state of the last one it looked at.

Also fixing the logo error by including the logo. Update will be available soon, but IS NOT OUT AT THIS MOMENT. (Points to time stamp).
    No rush, everyone in this forum is proactive!

Various fixes
    Improvement to item matching
    Gm can can approve or decline spells and select items to be consumed. This option can be toggled in Options. This option CURRENTLY works best with target and single click, drag and drop method will be fixed in a future update when I can figure out how to interrupt the roll.

35A9A740-0817-4D13-A9FC-CA4A452BD13B.png
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; December 19th, 2021 at 21:45.

Thread Information