DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Upcoming Paizo Releases

Well, I just saw what Paizo are releasing in the upcoming 6-12 months.....

Is there an address or P.O. Box where we can send red bull or other energy drinks for the convertors?
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

No need for that. Trenloe outfitted with an electric shock stimulus suit, which gives a taser level jolt every time he ventures further than 5' from his computer or closes his eyes. Fortunately, blinking only results in a mild, loose wire zap which he's adapting to. Door Dash has even set up a service to deliver it right to his desk! Very accommodating, those folk. Just don't bring up the restroom issue or how much he's spending on eyedrops.

As for myself, I'm in an undisclosed interment camp with barb wire, mine fields, and 6G wifi. It's quite lovely when the sun sets and the colors blend with the motion sensor laser grid. Maybe not quite as pleasant as Duvall's, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning," but it adds a nice ambiance to the place.

I don't know what ... encouragements ... other developers have given by management, but I expect everyone is getting adequate motivation to get things done.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

rofl
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Well, at least nobody is going to have to worry about 'porting Kingmaker AE anytime soon </sarcasm>.

Sorry, as a backer I'm a little miffed about how Paizo announced the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Transbot9 View Post
    Sorry, as a backer I'm a little miffed about how Paizo announced the delay.
    Meh. I feel your frustration, but.. nothing surprises me anymore after the covid. It messed everything up from gas prices to RPG deadlines. I pretty much try to take everything in stride, as a result.

And, Shaderaven, your little spiel was quite entertaining.
    I think what Farnaby was trying to say, in a roundabout way, was, "Please, for the love of god, take my money."

We certainly need the energy some days! And sometimes the electric shock to keep us semi-sane!

We're trying to play catch up with the conversions, and also update existing products. Release 18 took a lot of time to develop, test and refine. I'm very pleased with the result and how it will give more features to current and future products. For example, here's a sneak peak of some of the new Heritages in the Lost Omens Ancestry Guide. Look at all of those "A" for automation flags!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Meh. I feel your frustration, but.. nothing surprises me anymore after the covid. It messed everything up from gas prices to RPG deadlines. I pretty much try to take everything in stride, as a result.

And, Shaderaven, your little spiel was quite entertaining.
    I think what Farnaby was trying to say, in a roundabout way, was, "Please, for the love of god, take my money."
    Nooo, no, no, no.
    Never give money, they might spend it on something frivolous.
    E.g. D&D5e ruleset

Oh. Man. I can't even.

I have my Golarion Goblin plushy collection to spend my money on, thank you very much.

Sadly, the 5E pusher on the corner of Main and Derry has stayed away from me the past few months. Last time I was in that neighborhood, I told him I was doing some PF2 afflictions on the side and the look of horror on his face has him crossing the street to the other side every time he sees me now
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

To add to Trenloe's sneak preview, here's a snippet to show that his hard work is finding a home within the Reference Manual:

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information