5E Character Create Playlist
Page 9 of 70 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
    Thanks! If anything comes up I will let you know but it has been working fairly well once I corrected the syntax and understood the use cases.

I'm trying to add an effect that helps fix the spell Vitriolic sphere in 5e. If you fail your save it applies an additional damage effect on the token that is supposed to trigger at the end of the creatures turn, but in native FGU happens at the beginning of their turn. Is there a way I can make this work using this extension? TURNAE does not seem to be working when I try it with DMGO: 5d4 acid, or with DMG: 5d4 acid. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I'm trying to add an effect that helps fix the spell Vitriolic sphere in 5e. If you fail your save it applies an additional damage effect on the token that is supposed to trigger at the end of the creatures turn, but in native FGU happens at the beginning of their turn. Is there a way I can make this work using this extension? TURNAE does not seem to be working when I try it with DMGO: 5d4 acid, or with DMG: 5d4 acid. Any help would be appreciated.
    Not currently but I had a similar frustration with ongoing damage last week with a water elemental. Look for this in the next version

Hi, there is still a problem with MNM display effects. The classic example Strength drain does not apply the 1d4 roll and in CT effect appears as -1d4

S1.jpg
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

I was doing some code cleanup and I decided to pull out the exhaustion stuff in the next version and I put exhaustion as its own extension. I think it makes a little more sense for BCE and the whole exhaustion thing kind of took on a life of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Hi, there is still a problem with MNM display effects. The classic example Strength drain does not apply the 1d4 roll and in CT effect appears as -1d4

S1.jpg
    Thanks I'll take a look

Version update 2.0 Whew! You can find it BCE in the Forge

Complete rewrite to support other rule sets. Initial rules sets are 5E/PFRPG/3.5E/4E along with some CoreRPG
    Removed Exhaustion and Initiative each round to their own extensions
    Removed SAVEOE SAVEOS and instead replaced with SAVEE and SAVES
    Added SAVEA which rolls save on add only. Someone can probably find a use with this and Aura
    Added DMOE,SDMGOS, SDMGOE, for additional ongoing damage options
    Added tags (D) to disable save on success or (R) to remove save on success
    Fixed issue where (H) for half on save wasn't functioning proplery
    Updated Icon
    Changed name to Feature: Better Combat Effects

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post

Complete rewrite to support other rule sets. Initial rules sets are 5E/PFRPG/3.5E/4E along with some CoreRPG
    Removed Exhaustion and Initiative each round to their own extensions
    Removed SAVEOE SAVEOS and instead replaced with SAVEE and SAVES
    Added SAVEA which rolls save on add only. Someone can probably find a use with this and Aura
    Added DMOE,SDMGOS, SDMGOE, for additional ongoing damage options
    Added tags (D) to disable save on success or (R) to remove save on success
    Fixed issue where (H) for half on save wasn't functioning proplery
    Updated Icon
    Changed name to Feature: Better Combat Effects
    Very nice. Checking it out now.

I just keep going in circles in the Forge trying to download this. Can this not be downloaded from there?

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post

Downloaded from Forge. So far no issues with 4e. Tested STACK and it works great.
    Thanks!

Click the link in the post above this one

Thread Information