DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 68 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
    I can also confirm that proficiency bonuses aren't being added to ongoing saves.

Version update. 2.31
    fixed - proficiency bonus among other things not being applied to ongoing saves. incorrect actor passed
    fixed - SAVEA not processing. Removed from AE evaluation
    update - Documentation update

I had an issue where Requested Rolls were not going to the owning PC when I added from the Effects window and added a BCE tag after the fact (described here). Should I look for that to be fixed with 2.31, "incorrect actor passed"?

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    I had an issue where Requested Rolls were not going to the owning PC when I added from the Effects window and added a BCE tag after the fact (described here). Should I look for that to be fixed with 2.31, "incorrect actor passed"?
    I don't think it'll fix the issue. But I'll take a look at what is going on.

Is this project open source? I'd like to see how the machinery works to better understand what some of the features do, and help out here and there if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by skorski View Post
    Is this project open source? I'd like to see how the machinery works to better understand what some of the features do, and help out here and there if I can.
    The .ext is secretly a zip file. it is located in your fantasy grounds/extension directory. If you rename it to .zip you can browse the source.

I knew that....but did not put 2 and 2 together.

DISSAV: intelligence; RESTL

Quote Originally Posted by skorski View Post
    I knew that....but did not put 2 and 2 together.

DISSAV: intelligence; RESTL
    Get some rest, it will be awesome to see if this can get better under the hood.

I know I was talking to some people and it seems like FGU is starting to work harder and harder as the EXT increase.

Everyone:

II’ve partnered with Grim Press and together we have released Better Combat Effects Gold for 5E which tightly integrates with 5e Automatic Effects. By partnering with Grim Press, I knew that our products would greatly complement each other and that additional time working with the team would also be needed. I am continuing to offer Better Combat Effects free and will support it with bug fixes, SW changes. New features for 5E will happen in BCEG. Future work for Better Combat Effects will focus on stability, and fixes for 3.5E/PFRPG/4E for better compatibilty. I hope that you will agree with me and continue to support the extension as you always have.

In the description of BCEG, it mentions a module for all the instructions, but I can't seem to find it in the module list.

Thread Information