Starfinder Playlist
Page 30 of 70 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    It looks like SW fixed the untyped damage when rolling from the NPC sheet. Your monks should now be able to catch missiles no matter if the GM rolls from the CT or the NPC sheet.

@rhagelstrom looks like the 5e dominate spells are being auto-parsed incorrectly. Coming through as
    Code:
    Dominate Person; Charmed; STURNRE; (C)
    when they should be (your example from the forge)
    Code:
    Dominate Person; SAVEONDMG: WIS [SDC] (R)

It seems that the update has broken some features of Better Combat Effects. For example I have added the effect Cloak of Displacement; GRANTDISATK; TURNAS; DMGDT to a character and hwen I do damage to that character it is not turn off the cloak like it used to. This is the only extension loaded.

2021-12-17 12_20_52-Fantasy Grounds.png

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfPandemonium View Post
    It seems that the update has broken some features of Better Combat Effects. For example I have added the effect Cloak of Displacement; GRANTDISATK; TURNAS; DMGDT to a character and hwen I do damage to that character it is not turn off the cloak like it used to. This is the only extension loaded.

2021-12-17 12_20_52-Fantasy Grounds.png
    Thanks I have that fixed but haven't pushed out a new version yet.

Version update v2.22

Fixed - tags with no remainder : at the end of the effect not processing properly
    Fixed - EXPIREADD was adding the effect twice
    Feature - Add Prone effect whenever Unconscious is added (5E)
    Feature - Expanded REGEN tags to now also support temp HP regeneration

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version update v2.22

Fixed - tags with no remainder : at the end of the effect not processing properly
    Thanks for the update already using the temp regen tag for the Twilight Sanctuary TEMP HP each round at the end of their turn within the area of effect, works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version update v2.22

A question. I am not quite familiar with 5e, but a quick search revealed that they do not stack. And in pathfinder temporary hit points do not stack from the same source.
    Would it then be possible to have the REGEN temp hit points dont stack, but take the largest one? Or even better for pathfinder rules at least, only take the largest one from each effect (but it might be difficult to get that right when you take damage, maybe it can be done with a "bonus" to the temp hit points like enchantment or similar?

Speaking for myself that would be helpful, but I am not sure if this is helpful for 5e rules?

Edit: Just wanted to say this is really nice, I have been looking for a temporary hit points effect for some time now.

I was posting to ongoing temp hps and noted this ext has solved the temp hps at the end of the turn and Kelrugem asked if you do the ROLLON part of his ext too and if so he would drop his ext. I said I pass it along since it seems like something that would fit this ext as well.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rary-hitpoints

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    A question. I am not quite familiar with 5e, but a quick search revealed that they do not stack. And in pathfinder temporary hit points do not stack from the same source.
    Would it then be possible to have the REGEN temp hit points dont stack, but take the largest one? Or even better for pathfinder rules at least, only take the largest one from each effect (but it might be difficult to get that right when you take damage, maybe it can be done with a "bonus" to the temp hit points like enchantment or similar?

Speaking for myself that would be helpful, but I am not sure if this is helpful for 5e rules?

Edit: Just wanted to say this is really nice, I have been looking for a temporary hit points effect for some time now.
    They are not stacking to me. What is the issue?

I've tested this a few times and no one is getting more than the highest Temp HP roll. So example. Someone has 6 THP, they get another 7 THP, then their total would be 7 THP. If they had 3 THP, and got 1 THP, their total would be 3 THP.

Are you not seeing this? I use 5E so not sure about pathfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I was posting to ongoing temp hps and noted this ext has solved the temp hps at the end of the turn and Kelrugem asked if you do the ROLLON part of his ext too and if so he would drop his ext. I said I pass it along since it seems like something that would fit this ext as well.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rary-hitpoints
    One thing to note is that Kelrugem said if you use his coding, you would need to make sure the EXT stays free. So keep that in mind.

Thread Information