Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 68 First 123451353 ... Last
    At a blind guess it may have to do with resources not getting cleaned up appropriately in onClose()?
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Have a look in console.log to see if there are any warnings about that extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Have a look in console.log to see if there are any warnings about that extension.
    None
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Just to show you.
    Attachment 47425

If you restart FGU, it will reappear!
    This doesn't happen on my end either, and I would hazard a guess that it's entirely outside the bounds of the extension. Might be worth raising with the FGU House of Healing board with a zip of your test campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    This doesn't happen on my end either, and I would hazard a guess that it's entirely outside the bounds of the extension. Might be worth raising with the FGU House of Healing board with a zip of your test campaign.
    Leave it...solved
    Last edited by Drogo210; June 8th, 2021 at 22:19. Reason: Solved
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

I uploaded V1.2
    Fixed script bug that was introduced in v1.1 for the DMG tags.
    Cleaned up properly in OnClose, maybe this fixes the disappearing extension when returning to launcher?
    Fixed bug where effects of the same name weren't allowed to stack if applied by different actors

Feature Exhaustion Automation
    The exhaustion stack is automated if the RESTL tag is used.
    Exhaustion; EXHAUSTION: 3; RESTL will be reapplied as Exhaustion; EXHAUSTION: 2; RESTL on a long rest. If EXHAUSTION is 1, the effect will be removed on long rest.

Also, Exhaustion will be automaticlly added if a character already has exhaustion. Example, if the character has EXHAUSTION: 1, Applying the effect EXHAUSTION: 3 to the character will show EXHAUSTION: 4 in the CT.

Exhaustion; EXHAUSTION; RESTL

The above effect applied to the character will result in Exhaustion; EXHAUSTION: 1; RESTL on the combat tracker. Applied again will result in Exhaustion; EXHAUSTION: 2; RESTL

I debated if the RESTL tag should be needed for this or not but I decided yes to avoid confusion and also allow people to decrement the exhaustion level manually. I'm open to suggestions on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I uploaded V1.2
    Cleaned up properly in OnClose, maybe this fixes the disappearing extension when returning to launcher?
    Fixed bug where effects of the same name weren't allowed to stack if applied by different actors

Exhaustion; EXHAUSTION: 3; RESTL will be reapplied as Exhaustion; EXHAUSTION: 2; RESTL on a long rest. If EXHAUSTION is 1, the effect will be removed on long rest.

Also, Exhaustion will be automaticlly added if a character already has exhaustion. Example, if the character has EXHAUSTION: 1, Applying the effect EXHAUSTION: 3 to the character will show EXHAUSTION: 4 in the CT.

The above effect applied to the character will result in Exhaustion; EXHAUSTION: 1; RESTL on the combat tracker. Applied again will result in Exhaustion; EXHAUSTION: 2; RESTL

I debated if the RESTL tag should be needed for this or not but I decided yes to avoid confusion and also allow people to decrement the exhaustion level manually. I'm open to suggestions on it.
    I support the explicit RESTL decision. I've seen some third party curses and the like that apply exhaustion until Greater Restoration, for example.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

I agree w/MeAndUnique. Explicit is good and clear. Thanks for the awesome implementation!

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I uploaded V1.2

I'm finding that the shortcut
    Code:
    is not working quite as described. If I have a CT actor with no exhaustion effect, and apply this effect as written, it shows exactly as written (not with ":1" appended). However, if I already have Exhaustion:X on the actor, it will be incremented correctly, so it's very close and usable! And resting decrements correctly, which is really the most helpful piece

This extension is INCREDIBLE. ESPECIALLY for people who roll initiative each round using FG!

Question, though! The effects that remove at the beginning/end of various turns don't seem to be able to work with spells that are concentration (C). Is there any way future updates could add that functionality?

Thread Information