5E Character Create Playlist
Page 28 of 68 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi, just would like to confirm what i have to do, to have the following coding in the NPC and when added to combat tracker it will be already there:

Shadow; SDMGADDT: Strength Drain, only Strength drain appear on the combat tracker.
    Attachment 50202
    i have answer my question, just add an action on the NPC with the name Shadow....

Hi, just would like to confirm what i have to do, to have the following coding in the NPC and when added to combat tracker it will be already there:

Shadow; SDMGADDT: Strength Drain, only Strength drain appear on the combat tracker.
    Attachment 50202
    i have answer my question, just add an action on the NPC with the name Shadow....
    It seems there's a bit of a language barrier here, and I apologize, but I'm not sure what the exact problem or the solution was. I'm trying to get a handle on how this new functionality works, so can someone help me understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    It seems there's a bit of a language barrier here, and I apologize, but I'm not sure what the exact problem or the solution was. I'm trying to get a handle on how this new functionality works, so can someone help me understand this?
    on the NPC, i add an Action call: Shadow after, just add an Effect in custom effect list Shadow; SDMGADDT: Strength Drain.

now when the NPC is add to the combat tracker, both effect appear.

I have the BCE extension loaded but I don't see where I can create custom effects. What am I missing or overlooking? Is it the Custom List that is show when you click the EFFECTS button in FGU?
    Last edited by Ulric; December 8th, 2021 at 16:24.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Yes, that is it. Click plus sign and add one. Rounds is auto set to 1.
    So watch out for that.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version update: v2.20

Added Automatic Powers Parsing 5E:
    Will automatically parse Powers (NPC sheets and spells) and automatically setup up some effects using BCE codings. This is defaulted to off in the options menu. Spells that have already been added to a PC must be deleted and re-added to take advantage of this feature.

This should eliminate the need to use some 3rd party effects codings or the headache of setting them up yourself. I think once you play around with this you will see what it is doing. Some example suggestions of NPCs to try but there are many more: Gauth, Gelatinous Cube, Adult Black Dragon. This is a work in progress to be expanded on so any feedback is good.
    Holy moly!
    This is crazy awesome! This is a lot of work.

Hi,
    Is there a way to remove an effect such Charge_Goat; SDMGADDT: Goat Charge after the target have rolled the ST?

On roll does not work as already reported because it's not roll on the Source but on the Target...I assume.

The best way I found is the following:
    Charge_Goat; SDMGADDT: Goat Charge; DMG: 1d4; STURNRE
    Last edited by Drogo210; December 9th, 2021 at 14:35.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Hi,
    Is there a way to remove an effect such Charge_Goat; SDMGADDT: Goat Charge after the target have rolled the ST?

On roll does not work as already reported because it's not roll on the Source but on the Target...I assume.

The best way I found is the following:
    Charge_Goat; SDMGADDT: Goat Charge; DMG: 1d4; STURNRE
    Add at (R) in the save clause.

Yeah the expend options for roll don't work at all for BCE stuff. It is known I just haven't figured out how to resolve it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Add at (R) in the save clause.

Yeah the expend options for roll don't work at all for BCE stuff. It is known I just haven't figured out how to resolve it yet.
    SDMGADDT does not require a save. I can remove the SAVEA (did it) but not the SDMGADDT.

I assume it's not easy that one . Thanks
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    SDMGADDT does not require a save. I can remove the SAVEA (did it) but not the SDMGADDT.

I assume it's not easy that one . Thanks
    I think this works. There is probably another way or two

Goat_Charge; SDMGADDT: Goat Charge; DMG: 1d4 bludgeoning; STURNRE
    Goat Charge;SAVEA: STR 10 (R); Prone
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; December 9th, 2021 at 17:34.

Thread Information