FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 68 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    This has nothing to do with BCE, this has to do with FGU.

If you using a ranged attack from the NPC sheet, it will not understand ranged/melee damage.

It's only after it's parsed that it does it.

You will notice that the NPC sheet will NEVER (On the NPCs turn or not) give you a ranged effect in chat. It' not until after it's parsed that it has the show ranged, this is standard FGU.

You can tell it's a ranged damage, it will say "DAMAGE (R)" whereas any attack from the NPC sheet, will say "DAMAGE"
    Yes this seems to be what is going on. Damage from the NPC sheet isn't typed ranged/melee. It might be the reason why there isn't ranged/melee damage support in FGU for IMMUNE, RESIST, and the like. This is probably something out of scope to fix for BCE and people will just have to do piercing/melee from the CT and not the NPC sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    This has nothing to do with BCE, this has to do with FGU.

If you using a ranged attack from the NPC sheet, it will not understand ranged/melee damage.

It's only after it's parsed that it does it.

You will notice that the NPC sheet will NEVER (On the NPCs turn or not) give you a ranged effect in chat. It' not until after it's parsed that it has the show ranged, this is standard FGU.

You can tell it's a ranged damage, it will say "DAMAGE (R)" whereas any attack from the NPC sheet, will say "DAMAGE"
    Thanks MrDDT. I've been using FGU for over a year and never noticed that. Only ever noticed the (R) on the attack roll. Will have to remember that or just keep the offense expanded so when I forget. At least I'm not crazy and it was happening it was just expected behaviour for FGU. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I did think about this and wasn't sure if FG handed that or not vanilla. That might be a future add.
    FG can handle it (if I understood the conversation; just skimming), but one has to know the syntax. One usually has to use spaces in order to tell FG to sum something, for example d10 [DEX]. If one wants to add other stuff to it, then one has to delimit them by a comma as in d10 [DEX], [MONK]

Version Update 2.17
    Fixed - Some ongoing saves were not respecting conditionals properly
    Fixed - Special tags now fully supported, and summation
    Added - Support for damage reduction to 4E

I updated the documentation for Deflect Missiles and Interception Fighting Style. The new coding is

Interception Fighting Style; DMGR: 1d10 [PRF],all
    Deflict Missles; DMGR: 1d10 [MONK],[DEX],ranged,bludgeoning,piercing

When I apply the effect "Dodge; TURNRS" 1 RND it throws an error after it expires each time, it works correctly otherwise. It's one of the custom effects that was already created. Any idea why or how to best update?

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    When I apply the effect "Dodge; TURNRS" 1 RND it throws an error after it expires each time, it works correctly otherwise. It's one of the custom effects that was already created. Any idea why or how to best update?
    That is a bug. I just pushed a fixed for this. Version update: 2.18

Strange bug happening. When I scroll over certain entries the chat gives back an odd result. It's hard to explain, so I decided to just record it. This is in a session with only BCE on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d1-o-1GnQc

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-01 a la(s) 13.12.02.png

Hello, since last night update, each time i open a new NPC, i get a long stream of "Programing Text" ? on the chat.

I tried removing each extension, and find out that "Better Combat Effect" is doing it.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Rewe View Post
    Captura de pantalla 2021-12-01 a la(s) 13.12.02.png

Hello, since last night update, each time i open a new NPC, i get a long stream of "Programing Text" ? on the chat.

I tried removing each extension, and find out that "Better Combat Effect" is doing it.

Thank you
    Well that is embarrassing

Version update 2.19 - Fixed embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    Strange bug happening. When I scroll over certain entries the chat gives back an odd result. It's hard to explain, so I decided to just record it. This is in a session with only BCE on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d1-o-1GnQc
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. Odd that it's just started for me.

Thread Information