DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 68 First 12341252 ... Last
    I thought this would help with an effect I need to be removed at the end of a single players turn but it doesn't seem to do that unless I am doing something wrong. For instance it says that TURNRE will cause the effect to be REMOVED at the END of the PC/NPC turn but what happens is it is removed after ALL PC turns are done not just the one player. How is this different from the duration of one round which is already in FG?

Looks really great!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocrypha View Post
    I thought this would help with an effect I need to be removed at the end of a single players turn but it doesn't seem to do that unless I am doing something wrong. For instance it says that TURNRE will cause the effect to be REMOVED at the END of the PC/NPC turn but what happens is it is removed after ALL PC turns are done not just the one player. How is this different from the duration of one round which is already in FG?
    I updated this to what you are looking for I believe. You just have to add the STURNRE tag.

Added proper automation of stunning strike so the stunned condition is removed at the correct time.
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; June 7th, 2021 at 23:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    there is also a small bug. If you close the game by "Return to Launcher" the extension disappears and you need to reload FG.
    I assume you have FGC. I tested it with a Demo FGC and couldn't recreate. I don't have a FGC license so I'll need some help from someone to figure out why this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocrypha View Post
    For instance it says that TURNRE will cause the effect to be REMOVED at the END of the PC/NPC turn but what happens is it is removed after ALL PC turns are done not just the one player. How is this different from the duration of one round which is already in FG?
    TURNRE will remove the effect from the character the effect is on at the end of that characters turn.

Default FG behavior is to adjust/remove effects on an initiative value. The initiative value is set to the same initiative value of the character who applied the effect. The adjustment is the first thing to happen at that initiative on the CT. You may notice that effects end before you want them to especially if there are multiple CT entries with the same initiative. This extension gives you a finer control over such things

Really great extension, covers a lot of bases.

Is there a way to add a modifier to the REST tags, such as RESTL2 for Exhaustion 2? This would only remove the effect after 2 long rests, so we could automate the whole exhaustion stack:
    Code:
    EXHAUSTION: 1; RESTL
    EXHAUSTION: 2; RESTL2

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I assume you have FGC. I tested it with a Demo FGC and couldn't recreate. I don't have a FGC license so I'll need some help from someone to figure out why this is happening.
    You do assume wrong . I have FGU. I am still having this issue
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Really great extension, covers a lot of bases.

Is there a way to add a modifier to the REST tags, such as RESTL2 for Exhaustion 2? This would only remove the effect after 2 long rests, so we could automate the whole exhaustion stack:
    Code:
    EXHAUSTION: 1; RESTL
    EXHAUSTION: 2; RESTL2
    Yes that could be done I think pretty easily. I'll add it to the list

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    You do assume wrong . I have FGU. I am still having this issue
    Oh I see it now. I never knew that was a thing Unfortunatly the on my end the extension shows up in the list but I'll play around with it more. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Oh I see it now. I never knew that was a thing Unfortunatly the on my end the extension shows up in the list but I'll play around with it more. Thanks!
    Just to show you.
    Test.jpg

If you restart FGU, it will reappear!
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Thread Information