STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 70 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Try it again. I updated the description to include a link to this thread. Unfortunately when you do that the whole thing gets taken down pending approval. I did it this morning to minimize just this. It’s back up now so try it again. Sorry for the inconvenience

It would be helpfull to include some more descriptions for pathfinder also.
    You might not play pathfinder, but we can help with that.

Ongoing saves. The [ability] can be fortitude, reflex or will in pathfinder.
    The [SDC] does not work in pathfinder, but maybe @bmos knows if there is something like that for pathfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    It would be helpfull to include some more descriptions for pathfinder also.
    You might not play pathfinder, but we can help with that.

Ongoing saves. The [ability] can be fortitude, reflex or will in pathfinder.
    The [SDC] does not work in pathfinder, but maybe @bmos knows if there is something like that for pathfinder?
    I’d be the first to admit more examples for everything would be helpful and Pathfinder especially so since right now there is essentially none that are specific for that ruleset. If you or anyone comes up with examples of things that BCE was useful for I’d be happy add it to the documentation.

As for as the SDC tag, if you can send me a spellcaster pregen I can probably figure out a solution

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I’d be the first to admit more examples for everything would be helpful and Pathfinder especially so since right now there is essentially none that are specific for that ruleset. If you or anyone comes up with examples of things that BCE was useful for I’d be happy add it to the documentation.

As for as the SDC tag, if you can send me a spellcaster pregen I can probably figure out a solution
    In Pathfinder/3.5E rulesets, DCs are: 10 + the spell level + the classes spellcasting stat.

I have noticed that SAVES or SAVEE does not recognized the source of save. I was trying to combine this extension with Kent Adavanced Save (ADVTYPE: poisoned) without success.

Same for ADVSAV: ability

Maybe this is something really complicate to code, if even possible, anyway I'd like to point it.

BTW I love this extension!

The use of SAVEA:
    I read this can be used for AURA for example but I test to apply effects or damges on attack that require a save for example the GHOUL attack and I wanted to share with the community.

Exemple (Create two effects)
    Ghoul Claws; SDMGADDT: GOTU
    GOTU; Paralyzed; SAVEA: CON 10 (R)
    Apply the Ghoul Claws on the Ghoul token on CT and when you damage a creature the target will roll a save against CON 10 if it fail the effect will be applied
    Last edited by Drogo210; July 23rd, 2021 at 17:20.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    In Pathfinder/3.5E rulesets, DCs are: 10 + the spell level + the classes spellcasting stat.
    There are 3 possibilities.
    -a fixed dc
    -10+spell level + spellcasting stat
    -10 + 1/2 caster level + spellcasting stat

What do you mean with a spellcaster pregen? An exported character sheet with spells? Or is the above information enough?

does this conflict with https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dler-extension

and is it preventable

they both use STACK as an operation and the Mirror Image extensions is very useful...
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 24th, 2021 at 14:11.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks for the information. Is the spell casting stat in parseable text somewhere on the character sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    I have noticed that SAVES or SAVEE does not recognized the source of save. I was trying to combine this extension with Kent Adavanced Save (ADVTYPE: poisoned) without success.
    This sounds like a bug. I'll take a look at it and get a fix in.

What do you mean with a spellcaster pregen? An exported character sheet with spells? Or is the above information enough?
    Yes an exported character with spells. I'm not yet sure how to determine the spellcasting stat

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    does this conflict with https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dler-extension

and is it preventable

they both use STACK as an operation and the Mirror Image extensions is very useful...
    It is quite possible but preventable. I'll take a look at it on my end to make sure it isn't matching on STACK with a :

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Thanks for the information. Is the spell casting stat in parseable text somewhere on the character sheet?

This sounds like a bug. I'll take a look at it and get a fix in.

Yes an exported character with spells. I'm not yet sure how to determine the spellcasting stat

It is quite possible but preventable. I'll take a look at it on my end to make sure it isn't matching on STACK with a :
    I do not know why, but it works with mirror image extension, they both use STACK, but in a different way. Or maybe it is random that they work together.

And I attached a character sheet with spells in this post. I tried to make it with easy to read spell descriptions that tells you what it does + some actual spells from pathfinder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I do not know why, but it works with mirror image extension, they both use STACK, but in a different way. Or maybe it is random that they work together.

And I attached a character sheet with spells in this post. I tried to make it with easy to read spell descriptions that tells you what it does + some actual spells from pathfinder.
    Thanks! for the character sheet. Yes the STACK "should" work if both extensions are handling it correctly. With and without the : are parsed differently

Thread Information