DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 70 First ... 9101112132161 ... Last
    This extension is so helpful. I am very happy to see it on the Forge now
    Thanks for all your hard work, rhagelstrom

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    It is downloaded when you press "Check for Updates" in FG.
    Well, that is helpful to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudin View Post
    This extension is so helpful. I am very happy to see it on the Forge now
    Thanks for all your hard work, rhagelstrom
    You are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Apocrypha View Post
    Well, that is helpful to know.
    Yes the check for updates in FG doesn't turn red on things from the Forge. Hopefully it will someday. Best practice to keep your Forge items up to date is to check for updates every time.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I'm trying to add an effect that helps fix the spell Vitriolic sphere in 5e. If you fail your save it applies an additional damage effect on the token that is supposed to trigger at the end of the creatures turn, but in native FGU happens at the beginning of their turn. Is there a way I can make this work using this extension? TURNAE does not seem to be working when I try it with DMGO: 5d4 acid, or with DMG: 5d4 acid. Any help would be appreciated.
    Try this with Version 2.0:

Set the duration to 2 rounds and apply the following effect on failed save.
    Vitriolic sphere; DMGOE: 5d4 acid

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Not exactly how you want but maybe something like this will be good enough for you. Add this effect to your NPC
    Mark of the Thing; SDMGADDS: New Effect;

And have the following in your custom Effect List
    New Effect; DMGOE: 1d8 radiant; TURNRE
    Not sure if I am doing this correct as its not working.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Not sure if I am doing this correct as its not working.

Just tried it in 4E. When orc archer does damage to a target, it gets the effect DivineChallenge added to itself, which at the end of its turn it takes 5 radiant damage. I did notice the TURNRE didn't work and that is because the time duration in 4E is different than other rulesets. You'll have to work with me a bit as I'm not all that familiar with 4E.

Great updates! Quick question: Is there a way, using this extension, to apply an effect as a result of a failed save or is it only damage (using SAVEDMG)?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Great updates! Quick question: Is there a way, using this extension, to apply an effect as a result of a failed save or is it only damage (using SAVEDMG)?

Thanks!
    There isn’t but all the plumbing to do that is there so it would be an easy add. I’ll add it to my list

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    There isn’t but all the plumbing to do that is there so it would be an easy add. I’ll add it to my list
    Looking forward to it! Thanks for the hard work, even without that this is one of my must have ext.

When I click the link on P1, I get "item not found" in the forge. Maybe awaiting an update?

Thread Information