DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 58 of 69 First ... 848565758596068 ... Last
    well that one , wasnt always a , sometimes it was a ; - I tried it a lot of different ways.

But, extra spaces, yep, no doubt guilty of that. This is part of why I don't code...old, bad eyes LOL - went back and looked, I still can't see them. I'll have to be more careful in the future.

But, this explains why some items worked fine and some did not.

Thank you for fixing it and thank you for explaining how the process works. Now I know whay to look for if this issue repeats.
    "You're just jealous the Voices speak to Me!"

- Ultimate License Holder and long time DM currently running D&D 5E.

Good Day All
    I was just doing some testing and it seems when I have BCEG loaded with nothing else. I tried to drag and drop the Web effect from the effects window on multiple targets and it will only allow it to be on one CT target at a time. As I place it on a second target it removes it from the first. Just to make sure I drug Wall of Thorns on multiple targets and it allowed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    I was just doing some testing and it seems when I have BCEG loaded with nothing else. I tried to drag and drop the Web effect from the effects window on multiple targets and it will only allow it to be on one CT target at a time. As I place it on a second target it removes it from the first. Just to make sure I drug Wall of Thorns on multiple targets and it allowed it.
    Few things

1) This is BCE forum, not BCEG but its ok, this applies to both.
    2) It's a concentration setting with BCEG that you have it so you can only use conc once. This is to prevent people from holding to conc spells by forgetting.
    3) If you target all the targets at once, you can click it and it will work on many targets.
    4) Yeah this one of the ones that's not good to have force conc on because it will mess up. I guess maybe there should be a way to check to see if it's the same spell or not.

Good Day MrDDT
    Thanks for the reply. Sorry I did not realize there was a BCEG forum, I will need to look that one up!

Version Update 2.60

Fixed: [SDC] translation not working properly when applied from a power
    Fixed - Script error in experimental parsing when text does not have a save modifier
    Changed - SAVEDMG in effect builder for mod format

Version Update 2.61
    Fixed: [SDC] not taking into account power bonus in addition to group bonus when replaced when applied from a power

Version Update 2.62
    Fixed: Not all cases handled for translating SDC within a power

Version Update 2.63
    Fixed: SAVEDMG not applied when effect set to disabled. SAVEDMG will still not be applied when effect is removed before the save is resolved. Known deficiency

I restructured BCE and it is currently on Test if you want to try it out or you can get a copy off my GitHub. https://github.com/rhagelstrom/Bette...e-dev-refactor Please let me know if you have any issues. This was a big change so I do expect some issues although I hope it is minimal. I hope to iron things out before this goes live.

At one time this effect worked in Starfinder "DMGA: 1d4 fire". Now nothing happens other than a chat message when it's applied. Is BCE expected to work with the Starfinder Ruleset?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information