STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.4

Hello All,

I've finished the v1.2.4 today.

It's got some error bugs finished, plus now has the Basic Critical for the Spacecraft CT.

There are two options needed:

• Automatically roll for Spacecraft Criticals
    • Apply Sustained Damage based Criticals

Automatically roll for Spacecraft Criticals
    The first is needed to roll the Spacecraft Critical when there's +6 effect when rolling the Attack roll. When the Refeere's checks the 'Apply' button it will then roll the Critical Spacecraft Table. The it will add the Critical to the Refree's SCT and the Players SCT showing which Critical is there. If the characters when try to repair the criticals - then the Referee's get remove the Criticals, however if the Severity for the Criticals (ie 2-6) then the Refeere's can reduce the Severity.

At this moment it doesn't automate what the criticals is showing, ie 'Power Plant, Severity 1 - Thrust reduced by -1. Power reduced by 10%'. I'm going to look at this later, so at the moment it just tells the Refree/Players which criticals has been done.

Next, Apply Sustained Damage based Criticals
    If this is option is 'Yes' (Default) then if the Spacecraft damage is 10% (or more) of their starting hull (ie 8 or more for an 80 Hull), then it rolls a Critical roll.

During this week I'm going to send it around Tuesday (so it will be in the TEST channel).

Phew,
    Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

First, my thanks for all the hard work you put in! A wonderful product!

Second, regarding fuel, perhaps permit the option to either track the actual fuel, or run an accumulator to record what XX% has been consumed since last refueling?

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post

Second, regarding fuel, perhaps permit the option to either track the actual fuel, or run an accumulator to record what XX% has been consumed since last refueling?
    Oh nice idea, yes I'll add something like that in v1.2.5 for you, was thinking of having a 'fuel left' and then on the PS summary show it like the HP's show in DnD.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Yes... loving the progress! I just discovered how to add the players to the ship and then their role. We have damage options only at at this point, but loving the direction and look!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post

Thread Information