STAR TREK 2d20

Starship Error message

Hey!

Am getting a error message the first time i open up the Starship Combat tracker, plus every ship is marked as neutral/white, even when i changed them last time.

SF Error starship 1.jpg
    SF Error starship 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BGCMadrix View Post
    Hey!

Am getting a error message the first time i open up the Starship Combat tracker, plus every ship is marked as neutral/white, even when i changed them last time.

SF Error starship 1.jpg
    SF Error starship 2.jpg
    have you attempted to try and clear the combat tracker and see if the same error is being produced? I'm not receiving the error when I'm attempting to replicate what you are seeing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    have you attempted to try and clear the combat tracker and see if the same error is being produced? I'm not receiving the error when I'm attempting to replicate what you are seeing.
    The problem is gone now, i deleted all ships in tracker and added them again, and the problem is gone now, I thought that i hade tried that.
    Mot sure how i got the problem, if it come back il let you know.

The problem was back today
    the only thing different from last time i tried something, was that my players was online this time. And now when i restart my game, its still here.

Please leave the campaign as it is currently and can you please zip it up and share it with me? Popular ways are using the attachment system here or through dropbox or google drive.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

hotfix pushed to resolve this issue
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information