DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PF1E - Looking for Players!

Hey everyone!

I am newer to Fantasy Grounds but have spent a few weeks pouring over the program, system, extensions and mods and believe I have most of it figured out. That said, I would like to run a few PF1E one-shots to make sure of it before trying to put together a long term campaign. I have about 20 years experience in TTRPGs and half of that DMing. Ideally I would like a game that leans towards the RP side of things and imagine finding the right players through a few smaller games will help with that! So if you have any interest in branching out and meeting some new people in the community as well as trying a few one shots or modules in the mean time then maybe this is for you! At the end of it all, if you would like to keep in touch maybe we can put together a longer term campaign.

My schedule is pretty open at the moment. I am in EDT (UTC-4) zone and can do most evenings or weekends. I have a few modules and one shots in the chamber but am willing to adjust if its something you've tried before. I'll be using Discord for voice chat during the game and like to incorporate Syrinscape for ambiance.

Anywho, let me know if you are interested and we can figure out a time and day that works best fore everyone.

I've been looking for more PF games for quite a while, and while I do prefer longer term games, I get connecting beforehand. Toss me a DM here or at Genpai#9558 on discord and I'd be happy to have a few words to see if I'd fit in the game(s)

I played D&D from the very first edition up until AD&D 2e and then had many years away from the hobby. I'm familiar with the Pathfinder ruleset but have limited in game experience. I am looking for a way to get back in to the hobby and one-shots could help me with that. My time zone is UTC +0 so would probably need to be weekend for me. Let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by SCDragon64; June 2nd, 2021 at 17:10.

Hi. I'm looking to get into a PF game and don't mind one shots if you're still looking

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Hey everyone!

I am newer to Fantasy Grounds but have spent a few weeks pouring over the program, system, extensions and mods and believe I have most of it figured out. That said, I would like to run a few PF1E one-shots to make sure of it before trying to put together a long term campaign. I have about 20 years experience in TTRPGs and half of that DMing. Ideally I would like a game that leans towards the RP side of things and imagine finding the right players through a few smaller games will help with that! So if you have any interest in branching out and meeting some new people in the community as well as trying a few one shots or modules in the mean time then maybe this is for you! At the end of it all, if you would like to keep in touch maybe we can put together a longer term campaign.

My schedule is pretty open at the moment. I am in EDT (UTC-4) zone and can do most evenings or weekends. I have a few modules and one shots in the chamber but am willing to adjust if its something you've tried before. I'll be using Discord for voice chat during the game and like to incorporate Syrinscape for ambiance.

Anywho, let me know if you are interested and we can figure out a time and day that works best fore everyone.
    This is 6 months old but are you still looking for players ?

I guess jan 4th is your joined date, my bad . I would like to play in your game I am available Tuesdays, Thursdays , Saturdays. I have played PF 1 ,3.5 and 5e.
    I have been on fantasy grounds for about 8 months. All my DM's and teammates have liked me (to my face at least) I really like the choices PF1 gives you.
    Let me know if you have any questions for me

Still looking for players? Very interested.

Thread Information