DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Santyagoffg View Post
    I can't find any update of your ruleset.
    In the forge here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/258/view
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for your efforts but nothing changed. I am really sad, because DBRAFF seems to be potentially much more user friendly that commercial one.

I removed manually older version of DBRAFF from ruleset catalog and it works properly now Thx.

Hiya Damned,

As I've given up on the official AFF item creation ever being fixed, I thought I'd come back to your lovely DBR version. Unfortunately it seems that the NPC creation is currently broken:

Compile Logs

Honestly, I wish Arion Games would have come to you about using this version.

Blog Entries
    Small update to remove error - NPC records wont lock just now Ill fix it when I have some more time (which means not right now).

No worries, any effort is appreciated. One other little thing is that both armour and weapons should have a 7+ value box.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm... that will require more than just adding a 7+ box
    Currently damage rolls (example) dont look at the ModifierStack so ther is no way to get a 7+ result...

Thread Information