5E Character Create Playlist

Hide Area - Ambient Light

Hi all,

First of all, you have added great features to FGU, you are skyrocketing!

I was wondering if it was possible to add in the future Hide Area for Ambient Light as lines (freehand is killing me), similar to what you have done for LoS for walls.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Blog Entries
    Feature requests should go on the wish list so they can be voted on by the community and tracked by the devs. And it's often useful to add a link back to a thread (here) discussing it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't understand the request. There are already reveal/hide options in the ambient mask section of the image data panel. These allow you to outline boxes to be hidden/revealed. There is no freehand option.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I think they are asking for polygon and ellipse options.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I don't understand the request. There are already reveal/hide options in the ambient mask section of the image data panel. These allow you to outline boxes to be hidden/revealed. There is no freehand option.

Regards,
    JPG
    In order to draw a hide area (to mask ambient light), you can use rectangle or freehand (Fig. 1 similar to fog of war back then in Classic). I was asking to have the possibility to draw lines that create points similar to LoS (wall or shadowcast) feature (Fig. 2).

Fig1.jpg
    fig2.jpg
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

The vote is here FYI:
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135926

I just voted on it as this would be a huge help. Currently trying to show/hide areas along a diagonal wall takes far too much time to implement and looks messy.

Thread Information