DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 20 First ... 917181920 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm thinking this thread no longer needs to be stickied... if I'm wrong, let me know and I will re-sticky it.
    Unless someone can think of something that my script does that FGU doesn't do itself, then I'd agree that this post doesn't need to be stickied anymore.

I've also added a deprecation notice in my Readme to also let people know that FGU v4.4 can do this stuff natively.

Thanks so much for filling the gap prior to v4.4!

Your little utility was a lifesaver

Blog Entries
    Thanks for this tool. Community tools like these are very welcomed in the community and by us since our community devs are often able to tackle things faster than we can internally. The popularity of these tools also helps us understand how important that feature is within the community.

Yeah it's been a great help. Thanks @Imagix

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Thanks so much for filling the gap prior to v4.4!

Your little utility was a lifesaver
    I'll second that. Was extremely helpful.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Totally agree on the lifesaver. I love the simplicity of Dungeondraft - and your utility smoothed the transition into Unity LOS.

So, I must be slow

I exported a file from Dungeon Draft to the dd2vtt format and added it to the image folder in my FGU campaign.

Started up FGU, refreshed assets, and nowhere to be found .... there a step I must be missing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ndjester View Post
    So, I must be slow

I exported a file from Dungeon Draft to the dd2vtt format and added it to the image folder in my FGU campaign.

Started up FGU, refreshed assets, and nowhere to be found .... there a step I must be missing?
    Open the image window and click the import button near the bottom of the screen (the blue arrow).

That worked but it brought it an as a flat image .... no animations from the original Dungeon Draft image

Quote Originally Posted by ndjester View Post
    That worked but it brought it an as a flat image .... no animations from the original Dungeon Draft image
    Dungeondraft doesn’t export animations into its universal vtt file format.

Thread Information