5E Character Create Playlist
Page 18 of 20 First ... 81617181920 Last
    This was just released with v4.4.0 today.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Imagix View Post
    I was about to mention the same. I guess my tool is no longer required
    Thank you so much for providing the tool in the meantime! It was an impressive help for my GMing!

Dude!

Never say "your tool is no longer required"

But up until this point is has been a HUGE help, so thanks for the many converted maps

Thanks for providing this invaluable tool to the community!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    Native support for uvtt, dd2vtt, and df2vtt file import is currently in the Test channel and will be coming to the Live channel when v4.4 is released.
    Fantastic news!

You're all quite welcome! I'm quite happy that FG can now deal with the file format natively.

I'm a bit of a noob with these things, by chance has someone made a video explaining this process? I have found a video but it is in French and even with the active translator I have not understood

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrisaceo View Post
    I'm a bit of a noob with these things, by chance has someone made a video explaining this process? I have found a video but it is in French and even with the active translator I have not understood
    Erm, which process? Using this tool? You're aware that as of v4.4 of Fantasy Grounds, FG can use the .dd2vtt files natively, no external tool is requried.

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking this thread no longer needs to be stickied... if I'm wrong, let me know and I will re-sticky it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ohhh I see! thank you so much! I just started using the dungeondraft app today and I was looking for related information, I didn't know that it had already been natively integrated into the fgu! Thank you very much for your quick response, tonight I'm trying to export and use the files natively

Thread Information