DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    The light "leaking" is where the LOS points don't connect.Usually they are less than a pixel apart so its hard to spot. Probably something to do with the data from the Dungeondraft .json file.
    This should be easy to diagnose within FGU. Look at the LoS data and see if in that corner, there are two walls that butt up against each other (ie: whether there are two square ends in that corner, or just one. You might need to attempt to move it to see it as if they are only 1 pixel apart, they may just be drawn on top of each other).

I've put up a beta version of the script that can write object LoS blockers as terrain. Note that there's a config file option to turn this feature on. Looking to hear if people would prefer it as a default as terrain, or default as a wall. (Please mention on the Github issue instead of here, if possible).

https://github.com/Imagix/uvtt2fgu/tree/Imagix/issue17

Quote Originally Posted by Imagix View Post
    I've put up a beta version of the script that can write object LoS blockers as terrain. Note that there's a config file option to turn this feature on. Looking to hear if people would prefer it as a default as terrain, or default as a wall. (Please mention on the Github issue instead of here, if possible).

https://github.com/Imagix/uvtt2fgu/tree/Imagix/issue17
    My preference is they became terrain, but now you can switch them over in FGU with a couple of clicks anyway.

Nice one Imagix!

Gave the new LOS blockers a try and thanks, I appreciate it! I agree with Jiminimonka's take on making them terrain walls.

Yay!

Was there an exe created for this I can't find it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Was there an exe created for this I can't find it.
    See post #6. Not sure that is the latest script though. Check dates.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks I managed to make my own following the instructions.

Hi Imagix

I've just discovered Dungeondraft and then your thread.

I'm on macOS Catalina and Big Sur on two different machines.

I've downloaded the GitHub script.

I've installed the Mac version of Python from the .org site

I've opened a terminal and changed directory to the site of the script and the files

Then it falls over - when I type the command into terminal "pip install Pillow" terminal responds with "command not found"

If I try and launch from the Python folder in the applications window, then I get something called IDLE and a terminal-like window that seems disconnected from the terminal and has its own set of commands.

Bit lost here - more of a point 'n' click type of guy

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks

A quick overview of installing pip in MacOS: https://phoenixnap.com/kb/install-pip-mac

Thread Information