FG Spreadshirt Swag

Trouble with Deadlands Adventure Generator

Recently got the Deadlands: the Weird West Ruleset for FG

I'm playing around and when I click generate on the adventure generator, the attached image comes up instead of showing the results of any of the included tables.

Any ideas on whether I'm doing something wrong or if something needs to be fixed?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JediofChrist View Post
    Recently got the Deadlands: the Weird West Ruleset for FG

I'm playing around and when I click generate on the adventure generator, the attached image comes up instead of showing the results of any of the included tables.

Any ideas on whether I'm doing something wrong or if something needs to be fixed?
    The issue appears to be the colon in the title of the tables. With the new Story Template Pro additions they are currently impacting access to the tables for the generator. As a work around till a solution can be found is to copy the tables and story template to the campaign and removing the colon ( from the table titles and in the template.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks for the quick reply! It sounds like they will fix the module eventually. Follow up question.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The issue appears to be the colon in the title of the tables. With the new Story Template Pro additions they are currently impacting access to the tables for the generator. As a work around till a solution can be found is to copy the tables and story template to the campaign and removing the colon ( from the table titles and in the template.
    How do I copy the tables and template? They are permanently locked, I'm assuming because they are included in a purchased module.

It's not the end of the world. I could easily just copy the results from each table to a separate page, but it would be nice to find a way to make it work properly.

accidental double reply. couldn't delete post.
    Last edited by JediofChrist; May 26th, 2021 at 18:29. Reason: couldn't delete

Quote Originally Posted by JediofChrist View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! It sounds like they will fix the module eventually. Follow up question.

How do I copy the tables and template? They are permanently locked, I'm assuming because they are included in a purchased module.

It's not the end of the world. I could easily just copy the results from each table to a separate page, but it would be nice to find a way to make it work properly.
    Clicking and dragging the table to the masterindex window (window that lists all the records from the sidebar). It creates a copy of the record that allows you to edit it within FG.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Worked like a charm! I dragged the icon of one of the tables, back into the table window, which made a copy. Then I was able to edit that copy to make your suggested changes. Thanks!

Thread Information