STAR TREK 2d20

BUG: Marching order refresh /drawing error

This one got put on the issue tracker but I though it was worth sticking up here as well. So I can stick in the screeshot and get a bit feedback from other users on the extent of the problem.

Replication:
    When token added into Party Sheet, Marching and Formation.
    Scroll the middle mouse button or move token.

Issue:
    The screen does not refresh and token leaves a trail. The screen should refresh / redraw to allow zooming and movement like a normal map.

Problem is only found in Savage worlds rules set.

party.PNG
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    This one got put on the issue tracker but I though it was worth sticking up here as well. So I stick in the screeshot and get a bit feedback from other users on the extent of the problem.

Replication:
    When token added into Party Sheet, Marching and Formation.
    Scroll the middle mouse button or move token.

Issue:
    The screen does not refresh and token leaves a trail. The screen should refresh / redraw to allow zooming and movement like a normal map.

Problem is only found in Savage worlds rules set.

party.PNG
    Thank you for the report. This is a global FGU issue and not related to Savage Worlds ruleset code. It's been reported and being investigated.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thank you for the report. This is a global FGU issue and not related to Savage Worlds ruleset code. It's been reported and being investigated.
    Based on that feedback I fixed it completely across all rules sets Looked into why it did seem to work in most of my games. The simple answer is then screen requires the user to right click and set a grid. Without the grid the screen can't work correctly. Not a bug after all.

Request this thread be moved over into house of healing please since it is not a specific savage worlds issue. Tracker updated
    Last edited by Lonewolf; May 26th, 2021 at 18:08.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    Based on that feedback I fixed it completely across all rules sets Looked into why it did seem to work in most of my games. The simple answer is then screen requires the user to right click and set a grid. Without the grid the screen can't work correctly. Not a bug after all.

Request this thread be moved over into house of healing please since it is not a specific savage worlds issue. Tracker updated
    I would say this is still a bug UNTIL if defaults a grid on the window to stop the issue!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information