Starfinder Playlist

Themes for Custom Rulesets

I would like to take advantage of the different themes available through CoreRPG, but I'm not sure how to do that. I couldn't find anything about this in the forums, or by looking through the CoreRPG ruleset itself.

Please provide an example of which theme you want to use, and for which ruleset. This will help us give an accurate answer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am making a custom ruleset based on the CoreRPG ruleset. I would like to be able to use the base CoreRPG themes, such as "Theme: FG Wood" or "Theme: FG Simple Gray"

You need to add your ruleset name to a <ruleset> tag within the extension.xml file (if the file is available in the \extensions directory - the themes you mention are). However, as you're modifying a file in the update system the next time you run an update any changes you've made will be overwritten. So, make a copy of the original theme - change the <ruleset> tag, and also change the name in extension.xml so you can distinguish between it and the original in the extension activation list.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So I could make a copy of the theme extension, rename it to something like "Theme: Earthdawn - Wood" and add my ruleset to it?

Alternatively, I could use it as a template and make my own theme specific to my ruleset.

Awesome! Thanks!

Thread Information