FG Spreadshirt Swag

Export Pathfinder Character Sheets to PDF?

Hello,

Our gaming group is looking at shifting back to in-person gaming now that COVID restrictions are being relaxed. 13 months ago I "ported" our in-person adventure to Fantasy Grounds with great success, but now we have 13 months of character (and plot) development that we want to shift out...

With the change back to in-person, we are looking to shift our use of Fantasy Grounds from fully-online gaming to using it for maps and reference, hooked up to a TV as a playing surface. (As a note, we will also be using this setup on occasion as a hybrid so that one of players who resides out of town can join when he is not up for work - Should be awesome!)

My question is - Is it possible to export our characters from the system to a playable character sheet? I can see how to export the characters in .xml format, but am not sure where to go with it from there.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

While I'm aware of some tools that convert FG XML to character sheets for 5E; I have not seen any for PF1E. I could point you to a thread with a tool that let's you build your own XSL sheet from examples, that's just another kind of code to figure out, write, and fine-tune.

If it's just a one-time migration, it's probably faster to just have each person copy their info to sheets.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    While I'm aware of some tools that convert FG XML to character sheets for 5E; I have not seen any for PF1E. I could point you to a thread with a tool that let's you build your own XSL sheet from examples, that's just another kind of code to figure out, write, and fine-tune.

If it's just a one-time migration, it's probably faster to just have each person copy their info to sheets.

Regards,
    JPG
    Bummer, but thanks.

Would be great to see, especially for Pathfinder 2 - Fantasy Grounds new character generation for PF2 made rolling a new toon quite a bit simpler (for me at least)... Would be great to use even for that...

Screenshots FTW.

Thread Information