FG Spreadshirt Swag

Adding class feature to Action tab

I am trying to add the Fighter feature Unwavering Mark to a character's action tab. The character can use to feature up to a number equal to it's strength modifier (in this case, 4 times) and then must so a long rest to get the uses renewed. I created a power group called Unwavering Mark and put the value 4 into the uses section of the power group bar, and clicked until it said Daily. Then I put in the feature Unwavering Mark. But I only get 1 clear circle in front of the name, not 4, so the I can't keep track of the number of times it has been used. What am I doing wrong?

I don't know, but it's possible that you have also added something in preparation mode which could be interfering. A screenshot or two might help.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I would open the ability on the Abilities tab, then go to the Actions tab and drag the link from the open ability to the actions. This would create its own group, POWERS, and the ability Unwavering Mark will be below it. You then change to Preparation Mode and change uses to 4 and leave the refresh on Daily. It should look like the attached.

Unwavering Mark.JPG

This probably has what you need: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...fects-question

Basically, FG can't really test a NOT condition, so it can't test for a CUSTOM tag that doesn't exist on a creature. There's a few ways around this, but none of them are one-click easy.

1. You can add a DISATK effect to the creature the cavalier applied Unwavering Mark to then the DM needs to drag the targeting reticle to all friendly creatures. CT.jpg
    2. You can apply a CUSTOM tag to all friendlies except the cavalier and apply a DISATK. This is a little messy, but not so bad with the cavalier targeting all friendlies and applying something like: " Protected " to the friendlies then " IFT: Custom (Protected); DISATK [SELF] " to the baddie.
    3. You can apply a CUSTOM tag to the cavalier and to the baddie apply DISATK with an IFT that applies ADVATK to sort of nullify the DISATK. actions tab.jpg The problem with this approach is the baddie can't benefit from advantage against the cavalier (if, for example, the baddie can use pack tactics).

Folks, thank you all for the quick responses. By going into the preparation mode I was able to manually change the number of uses per rest to 4. I don't know why it didn't pick up the daily uses from the power group bar. Anyway, here is a jpg of the current setup. I am still not happy with everything in the effects, but it is at least in a usable place right now.Actions Tab pic.JPG

I'm not sure what's happening either since it's working fine for me. Make sure you don't have both a uses in the power group and uses set up in Preparation mode since they'll conflict.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Can you export the character and upload? Perhaps someone can take a look and see what they might do differently.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have modified the effects for the Unwavering Mark based on the very helpful suggestions of the people who responded. I tested it out and it seems to work as the feature should. Now, the final test will be when my players assemble for a game tomorrow! The guy who owns the character will actually get to use it. I am hoping for the best.

Thread Information