DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Corrected quite a few links. It's easy to get confused.

Code:
    Name	Automatic Critical Damage
    Author	Kent McCullough
    with	Rob Twohy
    Source	DMSguild
    Support	Discord
    Official description
    This will automatically apply critical damage against something you hit while it is Paralyzed or Unconscious.

Mini-review
    This helps in not forgetting to apply the crits. Just don't forget to remove the effect after a heal.

Compatibility
    Good.
    Code:
    Name	Better Module Window
    Author	mattekure (John Waite)
    with	Rob Twohy
    Source	DMSguild
    Support	Discord
    Official description
    This extension will allow DMs and Players to see more modules in their library to get a larger picture covering more "real estate" on screen.

Mini-review
    The library and module sections of FG is in need for some cleaning up. This helps in the mean time. You can also force activate the loading of certain modules for the players who are logged in at that time.

Compatibility
    No issues.
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 25th, 2021 at 20:24.

*deleted*
    Last edited by mattekure; June 18th, 2021 at 18:49.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Code:
    Name	Automatic Halfling Luck
    Author	Kent McCullough
    with	Rob Twohy
    Source	DMSguild
    Support	Discord
    Official description
    This will re-roll 1's for any creature with the 'Lucky' trait as given by the Halfling race.

Mini-review
    My halfling bought this for me so she wouldn't forget to claim this when applicable. And it works as promised, so she's happy .

Compatibility
    Good.
    Code:
    Name	Critically Awesome Essentials
    Author	DiabloBob
    with	Rob Twohy
    Source	DMSguild
    Support	Discord
    Official description
    Critically Awesome Essentials is an extension framework used for the 5th Edition D&D ruleset in the Fantasy Grounds VTT. It uses modules for different functions.
    #1 - One-Click Druid
    #2 - One-Click More
    #3 - DM Tools

Mini-review
    This is awesome indeed. See the modules for more details.

Compatibility
    Reasonable considering the scope.
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 25th, 2021 at 20:26.

*deleted*
    Last edited by mattekure; June 18th, 2021 at 20:19.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    You got the name of diablobobs wrong. That’s the Better Module Window ext. the modifiers one is one of mine
    Oops, I will adjust that. Could you empty the quote so people won't get confused when skimming through this thread? I expect more adjustments over time, and you quote will get outdated.

Got the name wrong in this one too
    Fixed, thanks.
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 18th, 2021 at 18:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Oops, I will adjust that. Could you empty the quote so people won't get confused when skimming through this thread? I expect more adjustments over time, and you quote will get outdated.
    deleted.

deleted.
    Thanks, all fixed.

Code:
    Name	Automatic Record Links
    Author	Kent McCullough
    with	Rob Twohy
    Source	DMSguild
    Support	Discord
    Official description
    Automatic Record Links is an extension that provides automated linking of information.

Mini-review
    I'm not organized enough to really appreciate this yet. One day I will be. And when I do, I'll be nagging for Player Agency and World Builder compatibility.

Compatibility
    No issues.
    Code:
    Name	Colorful language
    Author	MeAndUnique
    Source	FG forum
    Support	FG forum
    Official description
    Colorful Language is an extension for any CoreRPG-based ruleset that adds the ability to configure chat fonts, both for general messages as well as individually for each character and NPC. General font configuration may be accessed by the GM from the chat window radial menu. Character fonts may be configured from the radial menu of the chat icon on the character/NPC sheet. Pairs nicely with Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness Theme.

Mini-review
    This extension looks very useful if one has any artistic talent. I find it hard enough to colour match my clothing, so I'm not redesigning the chat. Until it comes with some sets of defaults, I'm skipping this.

Compatibility
    I haven't used this extension so far.
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 25th, 2021 at 20:28.

Code:
    Name	Automatic Save Advantage
    Author	Kent McCullough
    with	Rob Twohy
    Source	DMSguild
    Support	Discord
    Official description
    This will automatically parse the traits for things that give you advantage on saving throws vs certain things.

Mini-review
    Easy to overlook in the heat of the battle. Very useful.

Compatibility
    No issues.
    Code:
    Name	Portals
    Author	DiabloBob
    with	Rob Twohy
    Source	DMSguild
    Support	Discord
    Official description
    When it comes to playing 5th Edition D&D, a lot of time is expended moving characters between maps. The Portals extension allows you to define areas on a map that link to other areas on the same map or on different maps. Whenever a PC or NPC steps on a portal, the extension will either prompt the user about moving to the linked location or it will teleport them instantly based on the portal’s configuration. A single portal can link to multiple portals or it can be an exit-only portal making the teleport a one-way trip.

Mini-review
    Love it. Create traps, stairways and more. Used it at my first FGU session after switching from FGC: the players couldn't stop teleporting from the ground flour to the next level of the inn.
    The changes in FGU are hard to keep up with, but the author persists.

Compatibility
    No issues.
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 21st, 2021 at 20:03.

Thread Information