DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Damage Resistance for NPC types?

Hey all, apologies if this was posted somewhere already, I looked but saw nothing.

I am trying to program Resistance to all damage from a specific monster type ex. Fiend, construct etc. However I haven't been able to code it (if even possible). I tried with:
    IFT: TYPE(fiend); RESIST
    IFT : TYPE(fiend); RESIST: all
    IF: TYPE(fiend); RESIST
    And
    IF: TYPE(fiend); RESIST: all

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Nate22432 View Post
    Hey all, apologies if this was posted somewhere already, I looked but saw nothing.

I am trying to program Resistance to all damage from a specific monster type ex. Fiend, construct etc. However I haven't been able to code it (if even possible). I tried with:
    IFT: TYPE(fiend); RESIST
    IFT : TYPE(fiend); RESIST: all
    IF: TYPE(fiend); RESIST
    And
    IF: TYPE(fiend); RESIST: all

Thanks in advance
    Fiend is not a creature type in 3.5e (was it maybe in 3e?) You may mean demon or devil?

You bring up a good point haha I should clarify, I am in the process of building out a Zelda themed campaign using the same mechanics as 3.5 ( I used fiend as an example, a very poor example lol) so does the monster type have to one that is already used by the 3.5 system or is it possible to add a custom monster type to the coding

Yeah, it needs to be a recognized creature type See here for adding custom NPC types: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...es-to-3-5e-PF1 (the bottom of the first post)

Lifesaver! Thanks that's perfect

you're welcome

Thread Information