5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[LFG][PAID] Seeking Weekly Saturday Game, Can Start Tonight - Reliable Rolle-Player!

Looking for a regular Saturday game, and can start today!

Licenses: Unity Ultimate w/ stocked library, Classic Demo
    System: Will consider anything, but primarily AD&D 2E, D&D 3.5E, D&D 5E, or any Star Wars ruleset except FFG.
    Availability: Saturdays, weekly, 7/8pm EST-11pm/12am EST. Would love to start ASAP, even if arriving after campaign start. Other days are possible.
    Voice and Video: Fine with both. Very clear, professional mic with no background noise. Clear camera with green screen.
    Experience: 26 years starting from AD&D, with thousands of hours online as player and GM, some for charitable works related to VTT gaming.
    Preferences: AD&D 2E, 3.5E, 5E, or Star Wars D6/D20/SAGA (but not FFG). Possibly other systems. Long term games which plan to go on for months or even years. Openness and freedom are fantastic, as is the ability to create lasting marks on the game world and to become someone more than an adventurer. It's essential that the campaign embrace role-playing and creative solutions to problems. I'd love more story than memes and out-of-character, to be totally honest, as fun as these can be in casual games! NOTE: For D&D, I am specifically on the lookout for a mid-to-high level, long term campaign at this time. Burnt out on 1st level starts. It could be a series of modules bridged with homebrew material, totally original material, however you wish to go about it. I'm looking to create a more seasoned character! Games which are ongoing but could use a player to fill a niche are welcome to reach out!
    Paying: I am happy to pay for a seat at your game, even if the campaign has already started, should it suit me particularly well.
    About Me: 36 years old, male, physically disabled, former voice actor, currently doing paid GMing both independently and employed. I also love to engage with parties doing charitable works related to gaming online in VTT and other settings
    Contact: DM! Legacy Ark Games#0725 via Discord (you'll have to friend me)
    Last edited by LegacyArkGames; June 1st, 2021 at 00:00.

May I ask why people are linking the posting rules in my thread? I'm not in violation of any of them and have posted many times in (and played in many games from) the Paid section prior. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyArkGames View Post
    May I ask why people are linking the posting rules in my thread? I'm not in violation of any of them and have posted many times in (and played in many games from) the Paid section prior. Thanks.
    The first response to you was a commercial post. I removed the content and replaced it with a link to the rules on commercial posts. I then also replied to that post with the link so that the poster would get a notification.

hey dude check out my post on fg got open a bookable games going on thx Audin
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-DM-for-hire
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 3rd, 2021 at 14:08.

Thread Information