STAR TREK 2d20

Wiki is missing the CUSTOM conditional operator

Hey - looks like mere mortals can't edit the wiki; does anyone know how to get an edit made?

Because the 4E Effects page is missing the CUSTOM conditional operator just below Wounded and Bloodied. It's present on the 5E Effects page and just needs copying over.

I realised it was missing when I went looking into the ruleset code to see if I could backport CUSTOM from 5E to 4E... only to be pleasantly surprised to find that the code is already there, and working!

Quote Originally Posted by fangxianfu View Post
    Hey - looks like mere mortals can't edit the wiki; does anyone know how to get an edit made?

Because the 4E Effects page is missing the CUSTOM conditional operator just below Wounded and Bloodied. It's present on the 5E Effects page and just needs copying over.

I realised it was missing when I went looking into the ruleset code to see if I could backport CUSTOM from 5E to 4E... only to be pleasantly surprised to find that the code is already there, and working!
    It is usually better to look at the new wiki: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...893/4E+Effects

But, yeah, it is also missing there

Thanks for pointing this out. I updated the 4e wiki to show the CUSTOM conditional operator.

Thread Information